Khamzat officially moving up to 185lbs

ahhh fuck Vegi missed it

1 Like

Lol just seen yours now

1 Like

I’m telling ya, Chimaev will be defending the MW title vs Bo Nickal in 2024. Perhaps even the end of 2023.

1 Like

Keep your thread bookmarked. I remember it lol

1 Like

Skinny fat boy made weight while steroid inbred goat fucker couldn’t. Lol

4 Likes

Khamzat won’t fight Rob or Costa? Yeah that’s going to be problematic if he’s staying at 185 lol.

A great first establishment fight at 185 for Khamzat is Strickland. I think Chimaev destroys him but it’s a good fight for several reasons

MW is actually a much easier division for him as the Holland and Burns fights proved with far fewer grapplers.

Good career decision.

The only MW’s I see giving him problems are Whittaker and possibly Costa.

Whitaker is definitely his worst match up at MW. I doubt they will pair them two together until after Chimaevs title fight, Costa is the fight to make for sure now and he gets past him then it’s the title shot.

2 Likes

They wont do Costa fight, Costa has 1 fight left on his deal and UFC isn’t going to give him a chance to have that kind of leverage.

2 Likes

Lol

8 Likes

Yeah, Volkanovski is super lucky that a dude who is way bigger than him can’t make 145 too.

1 Like

Strickland is his training partner and buddy. They ain’t fighting either. He’s stupid for leaving 170 where he’d dominate all

Khamzat vs Gregory Rodrigues, who wins?

Gregory might be bigger than Pereira. He’s a massive MW who looks like a LHW

1 Like

Nah. He was pretty soft looking in his fight vs the leech and that was him coming in at 181 or so. Pereira is way bigger/leaner than him.

Leech is 170. Gregory is 185

1 Like

He’s a prelim fighter at 185.

1 Like

1 Like

After he flat said he didn’t want to fight Whitaker and after he missed weight I have a hard time believing he’s as tough as everyone seems to believe he is. He still hasn’t fought anyone. I guarantee he’d struggle with Vettori and I think Vettori is a very basic fighter.

2 Likes

Weigh In Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

1 Like

Khamzat needs to bulk up before facing the elite at 185. He’s not gonna get easy take downs on gorillas like Costa and Whittaker and Vitoria