Khamzat officially moving up to 185lbs

ahhh fuck Vegi missed it

1 Like

Lol just seen yours now

1 Like

Iā€™m telling ya, Chimaev will be defending the MW title vs Bo Nickal in 2024. Perhaps even the end of 2023.

1 Like

Keep your thread bookmarked. I remember it lol

1 Like

Skinny fat boy made weight while steroid inbred goat fucker couldnā€™t. Lol

4 Likes

Khamzat wonā€™t fight Rob or Costa? Yeah thatā€™s going to be problematic if heā€™s staying at 185 lol.

A great first establishment fight at 185 for Khamzat is Strickland. I think Chimaev destroys him but itā€™s a good fight for several reasons

MW is actually a much easier division for him as the Holland and Burns fights proved with far fewer grapplers.

Good career decision.

The only MWā€™s I see giving him problems are Whittaker and possibly Costa.

Whitaker is definitely his worst match up at MW. I doubt they will pair them two together until after Chimaevs title fight, Costa is the fight to make for sure now and he gets past him then itā€™s the title shot.

2 Likes

They wont do Costa fight, Costa has 1 fight left on his deal and UFC isnā€™t going to give him a chance to have that kind of leverage.

2 Likes

Lol

8 Likes

Yeah, Volkanovski is super lucky that a dude who is way bigger than him canā€™t make 145 too.

1 Like

Strickland is his training partner and buddy. They ainā€™t fighting either. Heā€™s stupid for leaving 170 where heā€™d dominate all

Khamzat vs Gregory Rodrigues, who wins?

Gregory might be bigger than Pereira. Heā€™s a massive MW who looks like a LHW

1 Like

Nah. He was pretty soft looking in his fight vs the leech and that was him coming in at 181 or so. Pereira is way bigger/leaner than him.

Leech is 170. Gregory is 185

1 Like

Heā€™s a prelim fighter at 185.

1 Like

1 Like

After he flat said he didnā€™t want to fight Whitaker and after he missed weight I have a hard time believing heā€™s as tough as everyone seems to believe he is. He still hasnā€™t fought anyone. I guarantee heā€™d struggle with Vettori and I think Vettori is a very basic fighter.

2 Likes

Weigh In Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

1 Like

Khamzat needs to bulk up before facing the elite at 185. Heā€™s not gonna get easy take downs on gorillas like Costa and Whittaker and Vitoria