Khamzat will destroy Covington. Thoughts?

I think Hazmat might big brother Colby for two rounds but Colby takeover with his cardio and output. The danger is Hazmat could go 100% in the first round and blow Colby out of the water, or he might gas. There is no way Hazmat has the gas to hang with Colby for 5 rounds. Is this 3 or 5 rounds? If it’s 3 rounds that bodes well for Hazmat

1 Like

And the last time he showed up 8 lb overweight. In my opinion that’s similar to the gains one might see if they just jumped on some gear while they were trying to cut weight.

1 Like

Looking at Hazmat’s recent pic, no way he makes 170

1 Like

Only thing hamzat is destroying is tiramisu

1 Like

Its gonna be awesome. Colby for me.

Hopefully it’s in the United States and he comes out to Hulk Hogan’s I am a real American

3 Likes

When it comes crashing down and it hurts insiiideee!

1 Like

Leave my uncle out of this!

I’m curious to know how people think Colby wins

Takes him down? I don’t see it

Out striking him? How? Khamzat isn’t old Robbie Lawler

Khamzat is bigger and stronger and just flat out better

All the guys Khamzat finished in the first round…
Neither Colby or Kamaru are capable of finishing guys that easily or quickly

Does anyone believe Usman or Colby could take down Holland and submit him within 3 minutes?

absolutely fucking not no way GIF

He will either devour it fast or pace himself and savor it for 25 minites

Hazmat is powerful and explosive, Colby and Usman are built different. I dislike Usman but I think he would finish Hazmat after dragging him into deep water. If he gets mounted in the first Hazmat probably finishes him or severely hurts him though.

Colby will struggle against Hazmat but will use defensive wrestling and his high pace to has Hazmat. Hazmat cannot prepare for Colby’s pace and cardio. Hazmat needs to hurt Colby early or finish him. He could win a decision if he racked up a 10 8 round and lay and prayed the second.

Is this a 3 or 5 rounder? This makes all the difference for Hazmat

There still hasn’t been any official announcement for that fight yet and it’s driving me crazy

By Khamzat not making 170. If he does make 170, his cardio will be severely compromised. He looked well over 200lbs in that photo he posted.

1 Like

cutting big weight almost always backfires.Khamzat will not be same at 171 as he was at 179

Cardio doesn’t matter if he keeps finishing his opponents

He’s so much stronger and better than everyone else. No one else would have submitted Holland that quickly. No one

1 Like

who has he beat ?