Khamzat will destroy Covington. Thoughts?

1 Like

Colby takes it.

4 Likes

Probably not a great matchup for Colby. Khamzat is a weight class or two bigger and Colby doesn’t have the KO power to ward him off and to get respect. Only real hope for Colby is push the pace and see if he can get Khamzat to gas out, which he might be able to.

What is this, National Khamzat Day on this forum?

This will make for the third thread today alone where I’m gonna get yelled at by the UG.

1 Like

how did i know it would be a new account

7 Likes

IF goat fucker can somehow pull off the miracle and beat the well spoken, non-disfigured, fan favorite, American people’s champion Colby Covington, it’s only because of the PTSD, the brain damage, and other physical trauma he suffered at the hands of Greasy Jorge the non supporter of children

3 Likes

If Colby could survive he can use that insane cardio to slow down Chimaev, but still gotta go Chimaev

Khamzat is bigger. Stronger. Hits harder. Is the better grappler and submission artist

2 Likes

But he’s not American

3 Likes

4 Likes

This place is doomed

1 Like

OP is a stupid faggot. Thoughts?

6 Likes

Probably

1 Like

These jerks just go forum to forum spamming their stupid YouTube videos. I hope Bisping copyright strikes you. Fair use is the worst fucking thing on YouTube. Everyone just steals everyone else’s content.

1 Like

same guy 100 names its very obvious ( Muslim lover )

2 Likes

same guy 100 names .Its obvious

same guy who is here 24 7 with 100 names and same agenda

Let’s see Chimaev make weight first.

1 Like

He’s done it twice

why do all new screen names worship Muslim fighters

2 Likes

Nope