Kid Is Scary (Vid)

kid is my fucking hero. what a goddamn stud!!!!! holy fuck

I would go with Hawaiian Japanese. The tat and the attitude make me think he is not pure, even outside of his looks.

he's not hawaiian japanese, he's just looks that way.

Kid is 100% japanese japanese.

He's just darker than the usual Japanese.

Asian skin varies from dark (Kid, misaki) to white like saku or shoji.

actually kid is pretty nice when i talked with him yesterday. very down to earth for his fight, very relaxed. also his english is good too. he was not cocky at all. i think it is more a promotion kind of thing.

Kid is awsome. I cant wait until he fights again so hopefully I can see more.

ttt

Kid is badass! like the man said ^_^

"Kid, misaki"

Misaski's nickname in Pancrase was Tanning Booth Maniac or something similar so exclude him from the list of having naturally dark skin :)

ttt

"I need to find out. Why the fuck doesn't Kid look like a normal Japanese? He looks more Filipino than Japanese and he is supposedly 100% Japanese. Even Kid's wife looks like she has some Spanish or Filipino in her and not pure 100% Japanese. Why wasn't I born to look that way? I'm pure Japanese lol. "

jealous of the alpha asian aren't we?

Kid could fight at 132, that is some scary ass shit.

I don't see how he is not #1 pound for pound.

I believe Enson said that Kid's wife is from Pakistan...

KID is EVIL!

Great fighter!!! Can't wait to sign.

That was the most insane thing i've ever seen

yeah, Kid does look a bit mixed, like one of his grandparents could be spanish or something, but there are plenty of Japanese that happen to be darker skinned and whose faces are not flat or round. Japanese are actually surprisingly diverse looking when you actually spend time in the country.

As for Kid's english, I figured it might be good. After the fight yesterday, Kid and Frye were having a pretty long conversation in the ring. Unless Frye can speak Japanese. Also, if Kid's wife isn't Japanese maybe they speak english with each other?

Kid spent quite a bit of time in the USA (went to school there for a bit. Wrestled at the school too), so that's probably where he picked up English.

lol, I can picture Kid going to school in America, repping it AZN gangsta style!

More posts about Kids looks than his knee to the head.
Pretty lame.
Kid is amazing. To come in with the left knee after what appeared to be a miss with the right is sick.
Awesome control.

''Pretty good, huh?" bellowed the uppity Kid to the crowd afterward. "See, I'm the coolest, I'm the most dangerous and I'm the best!"

Are you sure he was adopted ? he does look like his sisters imo