kikskin gloves vs. txmma gloves?

I have one pair left that I found, better snag it ASAP. :)

Paul

ttt

I can't wait to test out the TXMMA gloves!!

Thanks Paul!

-Sven

Sven- Sent out your pair yesterday, look for it in Monday's mail, if you're lucky you might get it Saturday. I sent Pete a pair too.

Bio - I dont have the $$$ to start carrying them until summer, I really dont want to start until at least locally 8oz gloves are being used for competition so I have a decent sized market for them. I will probably do a combo deal though. The 8oz gel version will be about $5-6 more per pair however.

Extreme - sorry man, cant do white unless you get a big order... or I can spraypaint you a pair if you really want. :)

ttt

ttt

Just got two pairs of the TXMMA gloves in the mail today, and for me and one for my brother, when he gets off work I'm gonna beat his ass with them lol

Seriously though, the gloves feel great. I haven't really used them yet, but they made a good first impression right out of the package.

ttt

Thanks Joey, let me know how they work out.

Paul

I did some bag work and stuff with some short (108") wraps underneath, they felt great. I had enough range of movement in my hands to not only do grappling drills with a bag, but also to partially re-arrange the room to give me some space for the drills. And even with that kind of flexibility, I still threw some bombs and my hands felt great. Can't wait to get one upside the head.

Cool, glad you like them, be sure to spread the word since I dont have much $$ for advertising. :) Thanks again.

Got some light NHB sparring in with my brother, the gloves were great. We didn't throw real hard punches, but we didn't play patty cake either. But neither of us got busted up, and were able to do some grappling too. I guillotined him, he caught me with a gator from half-mount (5 minutes after I taught it too him lol).

The closest thing to a complaint I have so far is that if you don't use wraps I would get a size smaller. But who doesn't use wraps?

ttt

ttt

Paul,

Do you have an idea when more Large will become available? I will need (2) Larges.

ttt

Man, probably not for 7 weeks. If you need some right away you can get great deals on Ouanos on Ebay, or the gloves from Cheapboxing.com (all the same maker), but you're still gonna pay at least $35/pair.

Sorry about that,I only have the $$ to order a couple hundred at a time, they sell out quick. Once I have more $$ I can afford to keep high inventory at all times..

Paul

ttt

arclight,

Thanks for the info. When you get them in, could you de me (and probably several other members) a favor and create a "We have Larges back in stock" thread?

I'll take two for sure.

I can testify that TXMMA gloves are great. I got the 2 for 50 speacial for Christmas, been using then for 2 months, and they hold up great. Best value out there now.

Fast service too.

ttt