Kimbo just has to show up...

Nevermind Dana's usual bullshit about how he has to EARN a shot in the UFC.
Kimbo just has to show up...he can lose his first fight in 3 seconds. He's in the UFC guaranteed. He doesn't even have to piss on someone's food, or have a fit... HE'S IN! I bet the other heavys are a little pissed about that.

its all about the ratings, the show will be good as long as kimbo is there,

LSelvon - I bet the other heavys are a little pissed about that.

They will be gunning for him like crazy!

Kimbo: Who ate my grits now?!

i really hope someone gets drunk & pisses in his bed

Are you done yet?

solidsnake - Kimbo: Who ate my grits now?!
Lol, funny stuff. If Kimbo stays in the house long it's almost inevitable that he'll go off on somebody. The thought of him getting angry at someone in house is hilarious to me for some reason.

The age/maturity difference amongst the fighters has been an issue in past TUF seasons and it would be ratings gold if Kimbo has to regulate (or attempt to anyway) on some young, immature fighter.

If he goes one and done, I'll fly into a bread-crumbling fury

I have a feeling that if he is on the show he will be extremely popular and a cool cat because either:

A) he really is
B) the editing monster will make him seem that way

doesnt he have to win a fight just to get in the house? This whole side show could easily fall of the tracks before it even gets rolling.

Kimbo will get the Junie Browning treatment. He could probably kill one of the other guys and still remain in the house due to ratings.

I wonder what will happen if he loses the fight to get into the house though. Is he even going to have to fight to get in or will they put him against some fodder so he will win for sure?

Riddlius - Kimbo will get the Junie Browning treatment. He could probably kill one of the other guys and still remain in the house due to ratings.

I wonder what will happen if he loses the fight to get into the house though. Is he even going to have to fight to get in or will they put him against some fodder so he will win for sure?

When the cast list comes out, his opponent will be the 2-0 undefeated nobody from buttf*ck Americasville who scouts have determined looks really mean and sucks like a phallic Hoover attachment

Riddlius -

Thought they've already announced that there won't be fights to get a spot in the house this year?

I've never had good things to say about Kimbo; but props to him for being humble enough to appear on TUF after hearing what Dana has said about him in the past. If he's focused and humble enough to do that when he clearly has other options, then he's not going to get into some kind of nonsense altercation with a cast-mate.

The guy is 35 years old. He's past the bed-peeing, house-wrecking stage. Kimbo getting involved in trash-talking and house fights is pretty unlikely, and he seems mellow enough that castmates will get along with him. Despite the hype, the guy will probably be one of the most unobtrusive and unremarkable guys on the show.

Stackdoe - 
Riddlius -

Thought they've already announced that there won't be fights to get a spot in the house this year?

Didn't know that, but if that is the case, more ratings for TUF, at least until Kimbo loses.

id like to see him on rashad's team.

gho0stbuster123 - id like to see him on rashad's team.

Maybe Rashad could teach him how to wrestle

I'd like to see him on Rashad's team as well. Rampage and Kimbo can have a ratings beef. They are both $mart enough to know how to hype nothing.

Kimbo throwing eggs and doing pranks would equal succes

I'll be watching TUF for the first time in a while. It will be fun to see how Kimbo responds to living in that house.