MMA Underground Forums

Kimbo Slice DEAD in Costa Rica....

weak sauce try hard trolling by middle aged c level fighter, yawn Phone Post 3.0

I'll work harder, for you losers next time.

;-) Phone Post 3.0

Please post a picture of yourself as well as your mailing address and job title…

Or else, to be honest… I can't take you very seriously Phone Post 3.0

My James Bond Lifestyle seems to have upset you.

You may need to come to terms with sometimes… Life comes easy or to some people… That doesn't make them bad people, it just makes them better than you Phone Post 3.0

OMA (tm) - Please post a picture of yourself as well as your mailing address and job title…

Or else, to be honest… I can't take you very seriously Phone Post 3.0

Good post.

In the famous words of the legend Jeffery Ross: " Too soon?" Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright -

From: OMA (tm) 114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posted: 11/6/15 1:51 PM

Lets start back up with a MMA related RETRO CLASSIC:

As I recount a story from my High School Wrestling days........................

In high school before I traned in submission fighting, I was on the wrestling team. I was pretty good, but I don't want to brag about that, I want to tell a story that happened to me once.

I was fighting at this tournament and there were a lot of people in the audience and we were taking on a tough team. My opponent was very muscualar for the lightweight limit that we fought at. He was ahead 4-1 and I felt the match slipping away. He had me at an advantage were I was struggling to get to my knees.

I remebered my coach telling me that sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to win a match. So I reached my right hand around his ass, got a hold of the crack and then "checked the oil". (I checked the oil as deep as I could and I found plenty of oil in the tank)

Then something embarrassing happened. I felt that he enjoyed it and it excited me. I popped a boner. Then a few moments later, the ref determined that we were at a standstill and stood us up.

So I've got this raging boner that's popped out of my atheletic supporter and I'm sure everyone can see it. I started thinking how I was going to possibly explain it to people. I ended up being so distracted that I lost the match.

Later whe I was showering I got another suprise. My opponent walked in nude. He said, "You seemed to enjoy checking the oil. Now it's your turn. Assume the possition!"

It turned into a very nice shower. It's memories like these that make me yearn to be a high school athelete again.

-OMA (tm) Phone Post 3.0
Classic and what made this site great

Too bad it isn't like this anymore Phone Post 3.0

Not going to get into the whole story but this will cover most. D would go to parties, hang out with guys and make them feel really good about themselves. After he knew you were good and drunk, he'd ask you if you wanted to go back to his place. After a few minutes, he'd say "Hey, I'm hungry- would you like to stop at DQ and grab some ice cream? Sounded good, so yeah, no problem.

Once there, some guy that I thought was his son showed up in a late 70's Gremlin. He introduced himself as Beau, and I believe he worked security for DQ because he said that nothing happened in the DQ parking lot without his say so.

So we all ordered, Beau embarrassing us by freaking out because they did not have the rainbow sprinkles, and got ready to leave. D's phone rang with a "family emergency so he had to go, saying that Beau would give me a ride. No biggie.

Beau spent the drive to my place telling me his whole story. The world champions he submitted regularly. How he retired Sean Sherk. How he made UFC legend Kimo go into heading so many thought he was deceased. He also shared some sad stories and I felt for the guy. I invited him upstairs.

After a few more drinks, I decided to let the poor little guy get a win that night. I passed out early on, but woke up with throbbing pain in my rectum and Beau putting his "Hello Kitty" boxers back on. The little guy was a TRI-POD! I wished him luck with the bar slut he told me he was going to marry and I told him to have D call me.

When I called to tell a friend what happened, I found that they had pulled the EXACT SAME STUNT on him two nights previous! D was an awful awful person!

I was left used, embarrassed and unable to make any noise when farting for nearly a year!

I'm glad you have things in order now D. You son of a bitch.

ODH? Phone Post 3.0

OMA (tm) - Not going to get into the whole story but this will cover most. D would go to parties, hang out with guys and make them feel really good about themselves. After he knew you were good and drunk, he'd ask you if you wanted to go back to his place. After a few minutes, he'd say "Hey, I'm hungry- would you like to stop at DQ and grab some ice cream? Sounded good, so yeah, no problem.

Once there, some guy that I thought was his son showed up in a late 70's Gremlin. He introduced himself as Beau, and I believe he worked security for DQ because he said that nothing happened in the DQ parking lot without his say so.

So we all ordered, Beau embarrassing us by freaking out because they did not have the rainbow sprinkles, and got ready to leave. D's phone rang with a "family emergency so he had to go, saying that Beau would give me a ride. No biggie.

Beau spent the drive to my place telling me his whole story. The world champions he submitted regularly. How he retired Sean Sherk. How he made UFC legend Kimo go into heading so many thought he was deceased. He also shared some sad stories and I felt for the guy. I invited him upstairs.

After a few more drinks, I decided to let the poor little guy get a win that night. I passed out early on, but woke up with throbbing pain in my rectum and Beau putting his "Hello Kitty" boxers back on. The little guy was a TRI-POD! I wished him luck with the bar slut he told me he was going to marry and I told him to have D call me.

When I called to tell a friend what happened, I found that they had pulled the EXACT SAME STUNT on him two nights previous! D was an awful awful person!

I was left used, embarrassed and unable to make any noise when farting for nearly a year!

I'm glad you have things in order now D. You son of a bitch.

ODH? Phone Post 3.0

That story hits close to home for me.

I laughed, I cried, then I laughed some more.