Kimbo Slice hospitalized?

Well, it's been confirmed he has died from heart failure... Shit, that's crazy. It's all so fragile and this year has been absolutely fucking brutal on the body count of the famous. RIP

GeoDim -
GSDbestbreed -
scrapdo -

I'm just guessing here, but it sounds eerily like a suicide attempt.

Kimbo doesn't strike me as the type of guy to take the sucker way out. I could be wrong, but thats the last thing I'd think he'd do...Accidental OD, maybe. It's all speculative at this point, I'm sure we'll know soon enough.

I hope he's Ok. I respect the guy for making a come up from backyard brawling, to where he is today. And he seems like a legit good dude. Best wishes.

Well the guy almost definitely has severe brain trauma. I don't know if I'd call suicide a sucker way out. Look into the Junior Seau suicide. It's really sad stuff.

Poor choice of words on my part, saying it's the suckers way out. No disrespect intended. 

https://twitter.com/hashtag/kimbo

Lots of people saying he passed away.

GSDbestbreed -
scrapdo -

Kimbo doesn't strike me as the type of guy to take the sucker way out. I could be wrong, but thats the last thing I'd think he'd do...Accidental OD, maybe. It's all speculative at this point, I'm sure we'll know soon enough.

I hope he's Ok. I respect the guy for making a come up from backyard brawling, to where he is today. And he seems like a legit good dude. Best wishes.

The sucker way out? Get a clue clown Phone Post 3.0

danggook -
Global Shield -
Mariooo1UP - Schaubs such an asshole, go check his Twitter. Phone Post 3.0
What's it say? Phone Post 3.0
Nothing inflammatory I see. I see a tearface emoji Phone Post 3.0
Says "please tell me this is a joke" Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double -
GSDbestbreed -
scrapdo -

This. What a cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Ducking JT. Phone Post 3.0

Global Shield - 

While Kimbo lay dying Schaub felt it was a great time to crack a joke after Mitrione said he hopes Kimbo is okay.

http://i.imgur.com/tijxNgp.png?1

SmilingSage -
The Power Double -
GSDbestbreed -
scrapdo -

This. What a cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Poor choice of words on my behalf. But whatever, no need to act like little bitches. The both of ya. 

epwar -
Global Shield - 

While Kimbo lay dying Schaub felt it was a great time to crack a joke after Mitrione said he hopes Kimbo is okay.

http://i.imgur.com/tijxNgp.png?1
Hmm you may be reading too much into that comment. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright -

I don't think TMZ has confirmed anything yet. I have yet to see any confirmation of death outside of a couple facebook posts from his friends/family.

Brendan schaub loves kimbo. He talks about kimbo all the time. Phone Post 3.0

steroid use?

^ I was holding out hope that he would pull through... Unfortunately the MMA community has lost yet another warrior...

I had the opportunity to meet him on a couple of occasions and see him fight twice. He was very fan friendly and gave back as much as he could. Condolences to his family and RIP Kimbo.. you will be missed.. :-( Phone Post 3.0

error