Kimbo's next opponent

Since EliteXC is quickly running out of fighters over 40 years old, with sub-par jits for Kimbo to fight, they are considering Chuck Norris as his next opponent. I'm thinking Norris by roundhouse kick KO in RD1. Discuss.

I was thinking Kerr might be toothless enough to be fed to Kimbo.

Kerr might still gum him to death, though.

Chuck N-rris (lest you spell his whole name) would kick Kimbo white.

Do not doubt the Kimbo.

I coach a kids' football team that is composed of mostly lower middle class African American kids. They ALL know who Kimbo is and idolize him.

They don't know anybody else in MMA, but they know Kimbo.

tourist - Do not doubt the Kimbo.

I coach a kids' football team that is composed of mostly lower middle class African American kids. They ALL know who Kimbo is and idolize him.

They don't know anybody else in MMA, but they know Kimbo.

do you ever tell them stories of the greates black mma fighter eva, Melton "The Punisher" Bowen

I think the next fight for kimbo will be random people selected from the crowd. Provided they have no background in grappling of any kind, are at least 40 years of age and are a heavy smoker and drinker.

B_Goetz - I was thinking Kerr might be toothless enough to be fed to Kimbo.

Kerr might still gum him to death, though.

c'mon man show some respect, Kerr might have man tits, but even just thinking about his name takes me back to mma's golden age (which is over)...

war smashing machine

Remember when Kerr submitted that Russian with a can-opener in Pride? Or when he knocked himself out going for a takedown? Or when Ricco won by smothering his opponent with his belly (Pride 10 I think)? Those were the days.

I remember back when people were scared to death to fight Kerr. Prior to him fighting Fujita in the first tournament, nobody wanted any part of him. Now he's a punchline and I'm pretty sure they're looking at him for Kimbo's next fight. If not Kerr, maybe Ricco...who would still beat him.