Kinda feel bad for Brock

Don't feel bad for him he's richer than anyone in the UFC can even dream of being. Phone Post 3.0

FreightTrain - Whenever you "feel bad" for the guy just think about how he stuck his finger in Mir's face and talked trash post fight.
Did you miss the interview before that fight where Mir said he "Hoped Lesnar would be the first ever UFC fighter to die from cage inflicted injuries" ?...

Frank Mir is a POS who deserved both beat downs Lesnar gave him. I hope we see Lesnar v Mir III one day on FOX so he can whoop his ass a third time. Phone Post 3.0

john_d1974 -

"DISCLAIMER: ALL ARE PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW."

he never was - was he?

Stop with your logic, this is no place for logic. You obviously weren't aware that getting arrested for something and being convicted of something is exactly the same thing.

Not to mention the fact that after the so called steroids in the package that he received and was arrested for were tested by a lab, they weren't steroids and all charges were dropped.....plus he received a formal apology.

So get out of here with that :)

But let me be clear, I'm not stupid, I never claimed that Brock never used any PEDs in his lifetime, but I don't think he used during his MMA run. Phone Post

KingD87 - Don't feel bad for him he's richer than anyone in the UFC can even dream of being. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson Silva is a rematch against Weidman away from being richer than Brock and GSP is a few big fights away according to celebritynetworth.com.

Brock is at $12.5m, Andy is at $10m and GSP is at $7m.....but to be honest, that seems to be low for Silva and GSP.

Read the article below. I don't think they figure in any OTN bonuses or sponsorship money.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/georges-stpierre-5-million-ufc-fight/ Phone Post

I was going to paste the article but I'm on my phone and it's too long. Phone Post

Glad to see common sense still exists. Wait, what???  Santa Claus must be real to because I've never seen concrete evidence that suggests otherwise and the damn news always tells me where he is on his journey every Chrismas eve.

john_d1974 - 
Ray Elbe - Is anyone really saying lesnar wasn't on the sauce?! Phone Post 3.0

yeah - me, and i have more proof than you (he's NEVER failed a test), where's your proof?

Yeah, you're right from a legal standpoint, but long before Overeem was popped, most of us knew he was using PEDs (in some capacity) right? It's common sense, but on the other hand you can argue that until someone fails a test they're 100% natural, although at some point it just becomes rhetoric.

Got Reach - Brock did not like to get punched in the face Phone Post

Please find me someone that does.....this comment come up all the time.....and it never gets any less dumb Phone Post

mghan44 - Brock would have been finished after that flurry that Browne survived.

Vulva Fabulous -
KingD87 - Don't feel bad for him he's richer than anyone in the UFC can even dream of being. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson Silva is a rematch against Weidman away from being richer than Brock and GSP is a few big fights away according to celebritynetworth.com.

Brock is at $12.5m, Andy is at $10m and GSP is at $7m.....but to be honest, that seems to be low for Silva and GSP.

Read the article below. I don't think they figure in any OTN bonuses or sponsorship money.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/georges-stpierre-5-million-ufc-fight/ Phone Post

That seems low for lesnar, how are they working out money since wwe doesnt release figures iirc. Phone Post