Kinda feel bad for Brock

I always thought Brock's sickness was the deciding factor, but honestly, the horsemeat has to be considered. And not just the strength factor, but the confidence factor has to be considered.

I think a healthy Brock vs a natural Reem is completely different. Phone Post

Probably

Brock would have been finished after that flurry that Browne survived.

I am a Brock fan .. BUT****

Brock would not have weathered that storm that Hapa endured in my opinion.

Overeem is what I call a zoom - eeeeeker OR front runner

Zooms out & then later eeeks

Brock arrived to late to meet his full potential. He still made a great impact on the HW division though, he did a great job as far as im concerned.

Brock did not like to get punched in the face Phone Post

TheRealMrBeefy - 
mghan44 - Brock would have been finished after that flurry that Browne survived.

Seriously? You must not have seen the Carwin fight.

Think before you post McFly Phone Post

I did see that fight. I also saw Brock/Cain and Brock/Reem. After the illness Brock was not capable of or willing to take much damage. Say what you will but it's the truth.

mghan44 -
TheRealMrBeefy - 
mghan44 - Brock would have been finished after that flurry that Browne survived.

I did see that fight. I also saw Brock/Cain and Brock/Reem. After the illness Brock was not capable of or willing to take much damage. Say what you will but it's the truth.

Yes, but I said a healthy Brock. The Carwin flurry was every bit as devastating as what Reem was laying down there. Phone Post

TheRealMrBeefy -

Lol and he didn't like it. He got beat the fuck up and it could have been stopped.

Watch his next two fights and get back to me Phone Post

Paramount Donkey -
TheRealMrBeefy -

Lol and he didn't like it. He got beat the fuck up and it could have been stopped.

I apologize. I'm a bit drunk and got some reason read the post above you as what you were quoting.... Phone Post

Paramount Donkey -
Paramount Donkey -
TheRealMrBeefy -

I apologize. I'm a bit drunk and got some reason read the post above you as what you were quoting.... Phone Post

Kudos for owning up bro Phone Post

Say what you want about Brock, since this has devolved into a debate about him anyways. He fought 8 times in four years, won the UFC title, retired a year and a half ago, and people still talk about him constantly. That man's a fucking genius. Phone Post 3.0

Feelz Good - Say what you want about Brock, since this has devolved into a debate about him anyways. He fought 8 times in four years, won the UFC title, retired a year and a half ago, and people still talk about him constantly. That man's a fucking genius. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Whenever you "feel bad" for the guy just think about how he stuck his finger in Mir's face and talked trash post fight.

Personally all the money in the world is not worth having to wear a colostomy bag.
He made the right call. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah because I'm sure Brock has always been clean his entire life. Phone Post 3.0

Jons Forsberg - Brock Lesnar was arrested with Growth Hormone, plus he couldn't take a punch to the face.

Might want to check your facts on that one. Something the cops forgot to do before they arrested him...

Let me know what he got convicted of

Is anyone really saying lesnar wasn't on the sauce?! Phone Post 3.0

ya, because Brock wasn't on that shit either...

Jons Forsberg - proof is Brock getting arrested for possession of growth hormone.

http://thumbs.mugshots.com/gallery/images/2/05/60/Brock-Lesnar_mugshot.400x800.jpg

Oh man, this shit is concrete enough to erect 10 skyscrapers.

Quit drinking.