Kinewma is overhyped!

Lol Phone Post

I knew you wouldnt be able to pass it up. Phone Post

Again. Lol Phone Post

You think you are goingto hit 600 posts by the end of the day or the next hour... Phone Post

kinewma is better than a lot of the new troll accounts, I bet he's a halfway decent poster with his original account. We'll see if he stays focused.

Way to highlight it's day Phone Post

ABE FROMAN - skooter is better than a lot of the new troll accounts, I bet he's a halfway decent poster with his original account. We'll see if he stays focused.

Fixed.

ABE FROMAN - kinewma is better than a lot of the new troll accounts, I bet he's a halfway decent poster with his original account. We'll see if he stays focused.

Nope, he's a complete douche that adds nothing to the forum.  He is a boil on the butthole of humanity.

Archer0545 - 
ABE FROMAN - kinewma is better than a lot of the new troll accounts, I bet he's a halfway decent poster with his original account. We'll see if he stays focused.

Nope, he's a complete douche that adds nothing to the forum.  He is a boil on the butthole of humanity.
You might be right, I've only read 2 of his posts.

Archer0545 - 

Lol

Havent seen her in awhile. You know, the english Cunt