king mo legit force?

He never wasn't a force....even in his first fight, many people knew King Mo would do big things. He's just proving those people right

diggity - looked good tonight, how would he go in the deeper waters of the ufc?

Gegard doesnt think so.... Phone Post

Dmoney35 -
RoyCisneros -  personally I think King Mo is one of the top LHW's in the world. I'd take him over Jon Jones...

Bwhahaha hah shit u crazy Phone Post

. Phone Post

RoyCisneros -  personally I think King Mo is one of the top LHW's in the world. I'd take him over Jon Jones...

Really now? Can't tell if serious Phone Post

RandyDarsh -

Really now? Can't tell if serious Phone Post

It's really not that unheard of. Mo Def could win that fight.

What you guys don't realize is that Mo's knee was completely shredded after the Kerr fight... Post surgery and with the ability to throw elbows on the ground... Dude can beat anyone. Phone Post

Jones would catch a murder case if he and Mo fought right now. 

dave321 - King Mo has been a force for a while

He's better than I ever gave him credit for. Will be an interesting 12 months for him if he stays injury free. Phone Post

Dmoney35 - 

Bwhahaha hah shit u crazy Phone Post

Mousasi is a better striker than Jones, and IMO Mousasi is the best fighter off his back in MMA. nobody is that damn active. Mousasis only weakness is his submission defense, and his takedown defense.

Is it really crazy to think Mo can takedown Jones? 

personally I feel Jones would get GnP'd. but Mo def wouldn't do any worse than Machida, or Shogun did.