king mo legit force?

looked good tonight, how would he go in the deeper waters of the ufc?

He'd go pretty far IMO.

personally I think King Mo is one of the top LHW's in the world. I'd take him over Jon Jones...

Definitely. He gets no respect for some reason but he's one of the top LHWs in the world.

Just needs the fights to show it - I think he learned a lot from that Rafael fight, it was the first time somebody really put it on him like that.

No doubt, King Mo's a motherfucker.

I need to see Mousasi-Mo II

King Mo has always been a top light heavy...he would do very well in the ufc but he wouldnt beat Jones..id love to se him fight Rampage..

Chris Power -  Just needs the fights to show it - I think he learned a lot from that Rafael fight, it was the first time somebody really put it on him like that.

No doubt, King Mo's a motherfucker.

Feijao is a tough guy. I couldn't believe he was stuffing Romeros takedowns. I figured he might have stuffed Mo's because Mo blew out his knee, and Romeros wrestling credentials are damn crazy aswell. and he tried like hell to put feijao on his ass, and it just wasn't happening.

He needs to improve his striking defense. That Cuban boxing style is a recipe for getting KO'd a la Gerald Harris. Mo needs to realise he can't approximate what real high level boxers can do and instead utilize a more practical style.

dave321 - King Mo has been a force for a while

. Phone Post

Huge fan Fucking love the King!

-Gerbacio Phone Post

I like Mo. That was some dynamite ground and pound. He was super assertive with the takedown, and that is a combination that spells trouble for any opponent, the UFC elite included.

For sure, he's got some areas he needs to work on but he's shown he's got a solid place in the LHW division.

The guy has unlimited potential athletically and has the work ethic to go with it. It's all a matter of the trainers doing the work to bring out all of his talents.

Ashamonkey - I like Mo. That was some dynamite ground and pound. He was super assertive with the takedown, and that is a combination that spells trouble for any opponent, the UFC elite included.

This. Phone Post

King Mo is a sexy man. Phone Post

Aside from having world class wrestling, and KO power, he sucks...

RoyCisneros -  personally I think King Mo is one of the top LHW's in the world. I'd take him over Jon Jones...

Bwhahaha hah shit u crazy Phone Post

daba - Definitely. He gets no respect for some reason but he's one of the top LHWs in the world.

He gets a lot of heat because he had a slap fest with Mousasi, who is on Jardine's level, and then got KTFOed, and people still say outrageous shit like "He'd beat Jones."

Comparing him to Jones is quite a bit premature.. Phone Post