King Mo wants to 'django' Tito Ortiz's ass

Tito sucks now but Mo is terrible too. Shitty fight Phone Post 3.0

Rear Naked Bloke - I once saw a film where Jenna had her ass Django'd. Phone Post
Lmao king mo would wreck tito. Last night's main event was kinda sad Phone Post 3.0

I thought I had my DVR on slow motion those two were throwing punches so slow.

Honest question, does Mo have any fans?

Why would Tito be his neck, back, or knee?
Tito should pay no mind to this fool. Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiFNrO33bSo

Lamont(medium and large) - Why would Tito be his neck, back, or knee?
Tito should pay no mind to this fool. Phone Post 3.0
Tito clearly is a Khia fan from 2004.

My neck. My back. My pussy AND my crack. Phone Post 3.0

Delorian -

Haha, VU Phone Post 3.0

does Tito even care about winning the belt?it doesnt seem so as he seems content with just fighting washed out fighters...

Rampage would beat tito down as well..

The fuck does that even mean? Phone Post 3.0

Does anybody outside of the Bellator announcers booth give Mo credit for being "Charismatic"? I don't see it.

King Mo is fucking awesome. Some of his fights are LNP borefests but he is funny as shit on the mic. Kinda like old school Pride Rampage(Slampage) when he would say "mawfacka" every other word. "Dat mawfackin' Sakuraba, doe" It was great.

NiteProwleR - King Mo is fucking awesome. Some of his fights are LNP borefests but he is funny as shit on the mic. Kinda like old school Pride Rampage(Slampage) when he would say "mawfacka" every other word. "Dat mawfackin' Sakuraba, doe" It was great.
He is exactly as unfunny and unoriginal as rampage. Phone Post 3.0

NiteProwleR - King Mo is fucking awesome. Some of his fights are LNP borefests but he is funny as shit on the mic. Kinda like old school Pride Rampage(Slampage) when he would say "mawfacka" every other word. "Dat mawfackin' Sakuraba, doe" It was great.

I think by "funny" you mean "uneducated moron"?

I didn't know gangster talk was comedic. I always thought it was idiotic.

You guys must be a hit at a party, huh?

Furthest thing from Mo fan but hard to imagine a scenario in which he doesn't smash Tito Phone Post 3.0