King of the Ring V

KO Kings and Big Play Entertainment present great night of professional MMA and boxing featuring:

M-1 Global Veteran and Current GFC Heavyweight Champ NIck Smiley vs Zach Klouse in the co-main event and Strikeforce Vet Tim Stout taking on Daniel Sensintaffer in the Main Event of the evening.  On the boxing portion of the card professionals Chris "Hurricane" Howard and Brian Howard are among the names that stand out.

If you live in or will be in the Norcross/ Metro-Atlanta area on October 15th don"t miss out of a great show.... 

Go to www. KOkings.net for additional info and/or to purchase tickets.

A special thanks to all my family, coaches, training partners, sponsors, friends and fans!!!   

Due to a sudden tragic turn of events, I lay in my hospital bed posting this,  I have a pancreatic birth defect that causes chronic acute pancreatitis and after 2 weeks of not feeling well, a CTscan, done on Tuesday, shows a badly inflammed pancreas.  I was admitted to the hospital late Tuesday night to start treatment for it.  An MRI found a 3 cm puesdo cyst in my pancreas and we are now dicussing how to go about fixing the problem.  This sadly has made me make a choice that I've never done,  I have been pulled from the King of the Ring V card which will go down on October 15th in Norcross, GA .  I would like to sincerely apolgize to Zach Klouse, I know you were training hard for this and I'm sorry that it wont happen at this time,  Also want to thank and apologize to  my cocaches, training partners, managers, family, friends and fans.  I will get this taken care of and be back ready to go in the very near

future.

Sorry to hear Nick. i hope they can take care of it for you.