King of the streets

MMA on concrete in an abandoned warehouse.

Enjoy

13 Likes

Why

8 Likes

Absolutely one of the stupidest and most dangerous combat sports ideas I’ve ever seen.

A clean KO where someone’s head bounces off the concrete could easily lead to death. Sad, sad idea.

PS: Thought this was going to be about Marco Ruas. :frowning:

46 Likes

Actually from a production standpoint this was really well done and had some good scraps. Still dumb as fuck

10 Likes

I knew you guys would like it

It entertained me while I was taking a shit but it was also counterproductive because my asshole was puckered worrying someone’s brains were about to be spilling on the concrete

9 Likes

Yea first time I watched it I almost had a heart attack. Me and some other idiot online been watching it for a bit. They usually only post single fights.

I’ve not seen anyone get hurt. They shake hands and thank each other etc before and after.

But fuck yea it’s scary. About 20 people in attendance too, I’m sure they are nice.

2 Likes

I don’t think these are savory characters competing. Some of them have thier fighting style listed as hooligan.

if street beefs were in europe, with more athletic fighters and on concrete.

Street beefs international, if you will.

And these guys are a tad more unsavory seeming than your average street beefs crowd.

2 Likes

@Icy_Mike you chicken! Get on a plane to Serbia and try this

You have to hand it to the guys who have no clue what to do on the ground. They still get in there and get down.

1 Like

I’ve been watching this channel since it started. Some of the fights are very entertaining.

1 Like

Well why didn’t you tell us? Me and my mate who’s banned from everywhere have to text each other when new content arrives

I put a couple of threads on here around a year ago…

Edit: Banned from everywhere, sounds like me…

1 Like

Didn’t watch. Any Anteater Surprise finishing moves from north south from our cute little cousins across the pond?

i thought it be about Marco too.For sure dumb idea That said I enjoyed it Reminded me of UFC 1 But they insane fighting on concrete

2 Likes

Thanks, very entertaining

1 Like

download

9 Likes

Some good wrestling in this one (spoilers for pussies nothing bad happens)

3 Likes

Animated GIF