Kissing must be banned from MMA

Stop the kissing!

Ban pink hair.

Fuck that piece of shit. 

Heath Hearring's case was a little different. The fighter actually kissed him. 

This was just bullshit. 

I'd love to tee off on that guy 

Names of the fighters?

lol

yeah, this was way different than the Heath Herring situation.

no excuse here.

What a cunt. No promoter should ever book him again.

TM, I agree, he should pay the price, but how do YOU know he's a homophobe? Maybe he just didn't like it. Maybe it doesn't have anything at all to do with homosexuality. Why did you so quickly jump to that conclusion?

Wow.

UncleGrappler - TM, I agree, he should pay the price, but how do YOU know he's a homophobe? Maybe he just didn't like it. Maybe it doesn't have anything at all to do with homosexuality. Why did you so quickly jump to that conclusion?

im sure he was just sayin. Nothing to worry about.

Unacceptable. That wasn't even a kiss. No manhood tested here...

Oh I'm not worried. I don't know anything about that fighter. His behavior was unacceptable. I just wondered why the poster jumped to that conclusion. I'm not even interested in challenging him for it, hell, I don't care. I just wonder why. Maybe I'm just feeling philosophically inquisitive today.

Maybe gay, maybe not. Got under his skin, though, didn't he? LOL

i know that you can be DQ'ed for touching your opponent before the fight without instructions from the ref to do so.

wow, that was completely uncalled for.

"stank breath" imo...

i think that is such a cop out of a fight, hitting the guy during the stare down

it basically says "I don't want to fight you, so I will just sucker punch you now so the fight doesn't take place"

Anyone got a name of the fighter?

ref has alot of responsibility for that not to happen as well imo.

Whenever BJM involved in a staredown he puts his foot down at the slightest notion of trouble.

PTM2020 -  ref has alot of responsibility for that not to happen as well imo.

Whenever BJM involved in a staredown he puts his foot down at the slightest notion of trouble.

LoL I remember when BJM almost launched Diaz during the stare down with Diego Sanchez.