Klitschko fights 2morrow...

It's on Showtime

It would bomb on PPV

SeagalDancingInChechnya -
arc123 - 

Joshua has done it all in his short career, world champs silver, Olympic gold, amateur and ABA British champ, pro British, commonwealth and World champion. He is destined to be one of the best of his generation. 

However, he is still young and inexperienced, great athlete, good boxer. Apparently he dials up knowledge like a sponge and is learning incredibly quickly. 

Klitsko is is an all time name in Heavy weight boxing. He's had way more title defenses than Joshua has had fights. He looked bad, very bad against Fury, however I put that down to a bad camp rather than him getting too old - he thought he didn't need to train / lost focus.

I think that Joshua may be fighting this at the right time to take it, although he's gonna have to fight a great fight to win. kilts is probably 50% better than anyone he has fought to date so it's a big step up  for AJ. 

Im going for a late AJ win, probably round 10 or 11, however I don't think you can count Klits out.

personslly I like the respect shown between the two of them. Both Olympic gold winners, and very respectful of each other. Great to see after the circus that MMA has become. 

Very sharp, astute response arc123! I agree with everything you said, especially the last 3 sentences. I want Wlad to win, but my gut says Joshua is too young and strong.

Thanks. I haven't watched boxing in years, used to be a fanatic. I've watched more MMA since 2003ish and defo more interested in boxing again now. 

Anyone watching - the event / atmosphere is insane.

Who wins?

Bump-city. They're walk out now. 

Jeez that stadium is ridiculous. And holy shit at the fighter entrances!

JoseyWales - It's on Showtime

It would bomb on PPV

Apparently expected to do north of a million buys on ppv in the UK. Crazy considering the population size. 

Always love how they hype the shit out of Brit fights. These entrances are amazing

Joshua is walking out now, with Wladimir in the ring. Is heavyweight boxing about to be fun again?

FFS69 -

Always love how they hype the shit out of Brit fights. These entrances are amazing

Fucking bananas!

Hoping the fight comes close to the ring entrances.

Stoked for this.  So many people 

Got 2 bets on.

AJ to win in 11th round.

Vlad to win 7th round.

War Klitschko!!! Let's gooooo

Those walkouts were amazing

Klitschko looks amazing at 41.

Nice to see Mauro get a big fight call 

soliakbangedmydad - 

awesome production!!!

Amazing how just about all sports look like pro wrestling. I like it!

Rahjai MD - 

Nice to see Mauro get a big fight call 

back where he belongs!

Don't hook with a hooker

Boring fight so far. Heavyweight boxing was so much more fun the 90s.