Klitschko fights 2morrow...

In boxing tomorrow, Wladimir Klitschko fights Anthony Joshua.

Going w/ Wladimir by decision.

Your pick?

I'm not a huge follower of boxing, so I don't feel qualified to comment. But I just wonder why Klitschko would take this fight. It seems like a no-win deal. If he loses, his legacy is tainted a bit. If he wins, he was supposed to, right? Joshua is basically a kid still. I suppose it is for the money? Anyway, though I have liked watching Klitschko dominate over the years, I have a suspicion that Joshua will take this one via KO. Just my thoughts.

SeagalDancingInChechnya - I'm not a huge follower of boxing, so I don't feel qualified to comment. But I just wonder why Klitschko would take this fight. It seems like a no-win deal. If he loses, his legacy is tainted a bit. If he wins, he was supposed to, right? Joshua is basically a kid still. I suppose it is for the money? Anyway, though I have liked watching Klitschko dominate over the years, I have a suspicion that Joshua will take this one via KO. Just my thoughts.

Joshua is the favourite 

SeagalDancingInChechnya - I'm not a huge follower of boxing, so I don't feel qualified to comment. But I just wonder why Klitschko would take this fight. It seems like a no-win deal. If he loses, his legacy is tainted a bit. If he wins, he was supposed to, right? Joshua is basically a kid still. I suppose it is for the money? Anyway, though I have liked watching Klitschko dominate over the years, I have a suspicion that Joshua will take this one via KO. Just my thoughts.

Klitschko's legacy would not be tainted by loosing to Anthony Joshua who is way younger and many think he's the best HW in the word right now... Remember Klitschko is already coming off a loss too Tyson Furry

KoreanSuperboy - 

Klitschko's legacy would not be tainted by loosing to Anthony Joshua who is way younger and many think he's the best HW in the word right now... Remember Klitschko is already coming off a loss too Tyson Furry

You certainly could be right. But...if he loses, I wonder if he would even fight anymore. Then, ending his career on 2 straight losses would definitely suck. But again, who am I say anything about Wlad's amazing career? Best of luck to both men Saturday night!

Who ya' got?

SeagalDancingInChechnya -
KoreanSuperboy - 

You certainly could be right. But...if he loses, I wonder if he would even fight anymore. Then, ending his career on 2 straight losses would definitely suck. But again, who am I say anything about Wlad's amazing career? Best of luck to both men Saturday night!

Who ya' got?

Anthony Joshua by KO , the times are just different right now in boxing and Joshua looks pretty promising as the future of the Heavyweight division especially since Deontay Wilder's progression is taking slower than expected 

Joshua will win

Joshua is gonna KO the big boy.  Book it

Anyone thinking Klit will win is ridiculously naive. 

LBJ -

I have Klitchko winning. Based solely on the fact I love him and his manhood. 

Is it PPV only? What time?

https://grabakahitman.wordpress.com/

Going with AJ but Wlad is one of the greats and has crazy power so it's not out of the realm of possibility he could win. He had trouble pulling the trigger in his last fight 2 years ago and he's had several injuries.

This is a big fight. I'm excited for it.

AJ -260

WK +200

LBJ - 

4pm eastern on SHO. I do think they have a replay later that evening.

AJ KO within rounds 4-6. Round 4 if I have to pick one.

Joshua has done it all in his short career, world champs silver, Olympic gold, amateur and ABA British champ, pro British, commonwealth and World champion. He is destined to be one of the best of his generation. 

However, he is still young and inexperienced, great athlete, good boxer. Apparently he dials up knowledge like a sponge and is learning incredibly quickly. 

Klitsko is is an all time name in Heavy weight boxing. He's had way more title defenses than Joshua has had fights. He looked bad, very bad against Fury, however I put that down to a bad camp rather than him getting too old - he thought he didn't need to train / lost focus.

I think that Joshua may be fighting this at the right time to take it, although he's gonna have to fight a great fight to win. kilts is probably 50% better than anyone he has fought to date so it's a big step up  for AJ. 

Im going for a late AJ win, probably round 10 or 11, however I don't think you can count Klits out.

personslly I like the respect shown between the two of them. Both Olympic gold winners, and very respectful of each other. Great to see after the circus that MMA has become. 

arc123 - 

Joshua has done it all in his short career, world champs silver, Olympic gold, amateur and ABA British champ, pro British, commonwealth and World champion. He is destined to be one of the best of his generation. 

However, he is still young and inexperienced, great athlete, good boxer. Apparently he dials up knowledge like a sponge and is learning incredibly quickly. 

Klitsko is is an all time name in Heavy weight boxing. He's had way more title defenses than Joshua has had fights. He looked bad, very bad against Fury, however I put that down to a bad camp rather than him getting too old - he thought he didn't need to train / lost focus.

I think that Joshua may be fighting this at the right time to take it, although he's gonna have to fight a great fight to win. kilts is probably 50% better than anyone he has fought to date so it's a big step up  for AJ. 

Im going for a late AJ win, probably round 10 or 11, however I don't think you can count Klits out.

personslly I like the respect shown between the two of them. Both Olympic gold winners, and very respectful of each other. Great to see after the circus that MMA has become. 

Very sharp, astute response arc123! I agree with everything you said, especially the last 3 sentences. I want Wlad to win, but my gut says Joshua is too young and strong.

Torn here I've always liked the Klitschko brothers (despite their less than exciting style) but have really grown into being a fan of Anthony Joshua his last few fights and definitely believe he's the next big deal at the HW division. Who I would like to win aside I just don't see Wladimir winning this one, I think he'll take it deeper than 4-6 though.

CavRyda - 
LBJ -

https://grabakahitman.wordpress.com/

weird

showtime says 4 pm live
hbo says 11 pm live

mauro tweeted hes calling it on showtime at 4 pm

Even fight IMO. If AJ can pressure Wlad like Sanders and Peter did, and cause him to fight panicked, he's got the fight. If Wlad can dictate the pace and distance, he'll jab and hug his way to a boring decision.

Ttt

whos ready ?

Probably Klitschko via experience and good roids.