Klitschko fights 2morrow...

Ryazzo - Great fight. Boxing is back baby

UK scene has been hot for ages tbf. Haye/Bellew a few weeks back was another HW classic,

arc123 -
We Are All One Mean Species -
arc123 - 

Got 2 bets on.

AJ to win in 11th round.

Vlad to win 7th round.

The reverse makes more sense, doesnt it?

AJ gets to Wlad earlish.

Wlad waits AJ out, takes him to rounds he hasnt been in and stops him.

Hmmm. Played out as I thought!!

How much did u get?

What an outstanding fight!! Props to both Gents.

KingVL -
arc123 -
We Are All One Mean Species -
arc123 - 

Got 2 bets on.

AJ to win in 11th round.

Vlad to win 7th round.

The reverse makes more sense, doesnt it?

AJ gets to Wlad earlish.

Wlad waits AJ out, takes him to rounds he hasnt been in and stops him.

Hmmm. Played out as I thought!!

How much did u get?

I'm in uk. £5 at 22/1 - net £110. 

The vlad 7th was 28/1 so would have met £140.

good night!

Excellent fight. AJ got his boxing PhD tonight. He looks like he's going to be a great champion. Wlad looked as good as ever in there. 

Joshua-Wilder will be an exciting fight. That awkward Fury will make for an interesting fight too.

Was impressed by AJ. He's not the finished article but is smart enough to know it and has only had 19 after all.

I hope he goes on to beat Fury (I find that guy an amusing embarrassment for several reasons) but I wouldn't bet on AJ in that fight just yet tbh.

A 41yo Wald got dropped by AJ and then came back bouncing on his toes and won the next three rounds, including dropping AJ -- incredible performance.

He just got a little tired at the end and couldn't slip them anymore, that first uppercut that sent him down barely caught his chin. Game of inches.

And AJ -- how the fuck does someone not on juice, not cutting weight, have a six-pack at 250lbs? And then have the gas to be fresh in the 11th after never going more than 7, and never going more than 4 rounds in years?

Just a great fucking fight.

Bobby Lupo -

Excellent fight. AJ got his boxing PhD tonight. He looks like he's going to be a great champion. Wlad looked as good as ever in there. 

Joshua-Wilder will be an exciting fight. That awkward Fury will make for an interesting fight too.

Yeah based on tonight I think Fury would be the most intriguing fight available for AJ. Wilder/AJ would be the most entertaining and probably shortest though. Haye/AJ would have been huge had the Bellew fight not turned out the way it did, its lost a lot of its appeal now.  

Bobby Lupo -

Joshua embarrases Wilder -- and I'm Team Bombsquad all the way, he's fun to watch.

Wilder has shown garbage technique, Joshua adapted to boxing a master tonight during the fight. He may not have totally out-boxed Wlad, but his defense and strategy were on point and it kept him in there until he landed big when it counted.

The Wilder fight won't be close.

Wlad is just a fucking specimen - 40 yrs old and looking like that. Fucking ridiculous

Fucking loved this fight and had a blast watching it, really like Anthony Joshua but hate seeing legends go down.

Best part was leading up to it starting I was sitting in the bar by myself then as people trickled in (and didn't care about the fight) I could slowly see them get into it and make comments about it/ cheering

MagSlim - 
Bobby Lupo -

Joshua embarrases Wilder -- and I'm Team Bombsquad all the way, he's fun to watch.

Wilder has shown garbage technique, Joshua adapted to boxing a master tonight during the fight. He may not have totally out-boxed Wlad, but his defense and strategy were on point and it kept him in there until he landed big when it counted.

Agreed. Wilder isn't in the same league as AJ. He'd get taken out in under 5 rounds. 

I think AJ would hammer Wlad in a rematch. First 4 rounds AJ was giving Wlad too much room and respect. Once he turned it up (like Sanders, Peter, Brewster) Klitschko went into panic mode. If they fight again, AJ's not going to assume victory and celebrate and cause that adrenaline dump. That fight was 10 fights worth of experience for him. 

Fury is so big, and awkward, and smothering, and shockingly ringsmart. If he's in any kind of condition to fight, he's going to be a real problem for anyone. Fury mesmerized Klitschko and outboxed him 10 rounds to 2 in an ugly fight. 

Oleksandr Usyk is moving up to HW. He's a tricky southpaw with an Olympic Gold Medal who's a technically superior boxer to any to any of these guys, and he has HW size. 

Haye missed out an a gigantic payday. 

This division is going to be fun. 

LordSeano -

Wlad is just a fucking specimen - 40 yrs old and looking like that. Fucking ridiculous

Phenomenal athlete and professional!!

Bobby Lupo -
MagSlim - 
Bobby Lupo -

Agreed. Wilder isn't in the same league as AJ. He'd get taken out in under 5 rounds. 

I think AJ would hammer Wlad in a rematch. First 4 rounds AJ was giving Wlad too much room and respect. Once he turned it up (like Sanders, Peter, Brewster) Klitschko went into panic mode. If they fight again, AJ's not going to assume victory and celebrate and cause that adrenaline dump. That fight was 10 fights worth of experience for him. 

Fury is so big, and awkward, and smothering, and shockingly ringsmart. If he's in any kind of condition to fight, he's going to be a real problem for anyone. Fury mesmerized Klitschko and outboxed him 10 rounds to 2 in an ugly fight. 

Oleksandr Usyk is moving up to HW. He's a tricky southpaw with an Olympic Gold Medal who's a technically superior boxer to any to any of these guys, and he has HW size. 

Haye missed out an a gigantic payday. 

This division is going to be fun. 

the Heavyweight revival going on right now is a joy to watch

there's Luis Ortiz waiting in the wings too, very sound & savvy operator

cuttooth -

there's Luis Ortiz waiting in the wings too, very sound & savvy operator

Yep Ortiz is extremely skilled. Time isnt on his side though and I dont think most guys would want to fight him because hes a very risky fight but not much of a draw at all among casual fans. 

arc123 -

Joshua has done it all in his short career, world champs silver, Olympic gold, amateur and ABA British champ, pro British, commonwealth and World champion. He is destined to be one of the best of his generation. 

However, he is still young and inexperienced, great athlete, good boxer. Apparently he dials up knowledge like a sponge and is learning incredibly quickly. 

Klitsko is is an all time name in Heavy weight boxing. He's had way more title defenses than Joshua has had fights. He looked bad, very bad against Fury, however I put that down to a bad camp rather than him getting too old - he thought he didn't need to train / lost focus.

I think that Joshua may be fighting this at the right time to take it, although he's gonna have to fight a great fight to win. kilts is probably 50% better than anyone he has fought to date so it's a big step up  for AJ. 

Im going for a late AJ win, probably round 10 or 11, however I don't think you can count Klits out.

personslly I like the respect shown between the two of them. Both Olympic gold winners, and very respectful of each other. Great to see after the circus that MMA has become. 

Great call man

It's great seeing Wlad get props finally as well.

DJ Spazzy Dad -
arc123 -

Joshua has done it all in his short career, world champs silver, Olympic gold, amateur and ABA British champ, pro British, commonwealth and World champion. He is destined to be one of the best of his generation. 

However, he is still young and inexperienced, great athlete, good boxer. Apparently he dials up knowledge like a sponge and is learning incredibly quickly. 

Klitsko is is an all time name in Heavy weight boxing. He's had way more title defenses than Joshua has had fights. He looked bad, very bad against Fury, however I put that down to a bad camp rather than him getting too old - he thought he didn't need to train / lost focus.

I think that Joshua may be fighting this at the right time to take it, although he's gonna have to fight a great fight to win. kilts is probably 50% better than anyone he has fought to date so it's a big step up  for AJ. 

Im going for a late AJ win, probably round 10 or 11, however I don't think you can count Klits out.

personslly I like the respect shown between the two of them. Both Olympic gold winners, and very respectful of each other. Great to see after the circus that MMA has become. 

Great call man

Thanks! Just rewatched the fight again, best fight I've seen in ages, it had a bit of everything.

LordSeano - 

It's great seeing Wlad get props finally as well.

How was he standing after that perfect uppercut with 250lbs of power behind it landed flush on his chin?