Klitschko vs. Klitschko?

OK, I know this is never going to happen. That's not my question.

But, speaking entirely hypothetically, if it did happen, would this be the first-ever brother vs. brother bout in the history of professional boxing? First in the heavyweight division?

Joe Ray, your post came through blank.

Did Max ever fight Buddy Baer?

Looks like Max and Buddy Baer fought one exhibition bout (1933).

Mike and Tommy Gibbons never fought each other.

Rocky Marciano sparred against his brother Sonny too in exhibitions too. I doubt to many brothers would prize fight against each other.

Streetfights are another story.

Maybe more brothers would consider it if the money was right...

Klitschko vs. Klitschko would be an insane money-maker, with the right publicity. Huge numbers of boxing fans, even some of the most half-hearted ones, would spring for the PPV.

On top of that, every guy, boxing fan or not, who ever imagined what it would be like to duke it out for real with his brother (i.e., every man alive with a brother) would at least consider tuning in.

Can anyone here honestly say he wouldn't spring for the PPV?

Yea, I'd buy that. I'd also love to fight my brother on tv or off the air

"On top of that, every guy, boxing fan or not, who ever imagined what it would be like to duke it out for real with his brother (i.e., every man alive with a brother) would at least consider tuning in"

Anybody with a brother has already fought several times. I have no desire to shell out $50 to watch Wlad and Vitaly dance around and throw halfhearted jabs for 12 rounds. It would be a sparring session.

Boy oh Boy what I would give to go 3 rounds with my brother.