Knee Kick?

I made this same thread a while ago, and while i think this kick is lame and cheap and malicious ( the front kick to the knee), i didnt think it was illegal, but Pat Miletich seems to think it is based on his comments in the prelims. Granted when i first made this thread i was describing the kick when thrown w the back leg, not the front. Thoughts

RyannVonDoom - 
RJJH - the kick was legal. Anderson, Aldo and Jones have all thrown it. and  am sure many others have as well.

Legal to kick dead on the joint? If so, fuck that.. this needs to be remedied immediately. 

I just think that ONE PARTICULAR KICK should ol'd. I dont care that everytime it happens Rogan says "oblique kick to the thigh." or whatever. Its obviously a kick to the knee. I understand this sport is about violence but come on. Win for real or GTFO, as most of you are inclined to say

RyannVonDoom -  That one was dead on the fucking joint. Not above like anderson does sometimes.. brutal. 

this it was thrown in an unsportsmanlike like way. anderson goes above the knee. jones tends to hit the shin.

I've seen it multiple times used in the UFC, and no one has said they are illegal....

are women allowed to strike the tits?

my gf says they are fragile like nuts. apparantly groin strikes hurt em too

Chareth Cutestory - They should also ban all arm bars and kneebars because the only purpose of them is to injure the joints.

but then you get a chance to tapping i just kick your kneecap in then you life is changed for ever.

RyannVonDoom - 
Card - I've seen it multiple times used in the UFC, and no one has said they are illegal....

Really? you've seen them Used DIRECTLY ON THE KNEE? Please, GIF it for us then.

Silva has done it.

Chareth Cutestory - They should also ban all arm bars and kneebars because the only purpose of them is to injure the joints.

Dude, this "well fine..." act is old. Im not talking about any move that causes pain, has the potential to destroy joints. Im talking about this one particular strike which seems overtly malicious, (sorry for overusing it) and most of all cheap.

Dude, this "well fine..." act is old. Im not talking about any move that causes pain, has the potential to destroy joints. Im talking about this one particular strike which seems overtly malicious, (sorry for overusing it) and most of all cheap.

Sorry

ranier wolfcastle -  are women allowed to strike the tits?

my gf says they are fragile like nuts. apparantly groin strikes hurt em too

If she dont have balls, how would she know how it feels?

That shits more painful than anything

But just to be clear, as of now it's perfectly legal, right? Phone Post

I think one of the main reasons for kicking at the knee is to interfere with footwork and balance, not just to try to injure your opponent. Just throwing that out there.

B_Goetz - I think one of the main reasons for kicking at the knee is to interfere with footwork and balance, not just to try to injure your opponent. Just throwing that out there.

this

inf0 -  

It has definitely happened in the ufc. (This is the fight i always think about) It's legal standing set aside, are these the kinds of finishes we want these dudes to be aspiring to? Moves that have a VERY high probability of ending somebody's career? "You win, you win" i get it.but what if AS finishes somebody like this? I bet there would be a lot more bitching

octowussy - 

Wake me up when this one causes the knee explosion you babies are worried about. Phone Post

God you must be tough. Cat above you too. Real hardasses.

Didn't Condit land a few of those on Hardy as well? I was nut hugging Condit all the way leading to that one but I remember seeing one or two of those and frowning. Phone Post

and you can tap. a kick just happens and your knee is fucked for life.