Knee Operation

Hey LawdyMama,
If I misread sorry... Comments were very similar (Bitch);)

Yo Ronald,

The CPM/CMM is used with grafts as well to help prevent the scar tissue in your knee from hardening etc..

it's all good - I can take everything I dish out :-)

that's what I love about this place - we save the real fighting for the fighters and the rings and cages.  and we let the trash talking roll off like water.  stay cool.  later, ma

Thanks for all the feedback, my purpose is to tell anyone preparing for this Op it is not simple. I did get a graft and still sick 5 DAYS after. I stopped taking any meds and try to stay off my leg and ice alot. I was told to sleep with the brace on which bothers me because the brace constricts my Quad so bad it allows all the blood to collect around the knee. I now loosen the brace at night and still on crutches. One problem is you have to develop your quad to get off the brace, yet the brace constricts the quad so much it seems to cut off the blood flow and more painful/difficult to do rehab. I really thought it would be easier since I did my right knee 12 years ago ( cast for 3 months) and alot less pain. They do want you to get back on it with the Brace on right away acording to rehab and if you rehab well the brace can be off in 3-4 weeks and then 3 months before any training. About the graft, the Doc said it was double-ended meaning 2x as thick as original, so even better, anyone hear of this?

:(