Kneepad recommendations pls

What do you guys wear and where did you get them ?

My old bones aren't what they used to be (and they were never that flash anyway)

I'm on the Gold Coast, but happy to buy online from a recommended source.

Thanks...

www.weplay.com have a good assortment of knee pads. i have purchased the asics gel and the brute ones. i have found the brute ones to be longer wearing.

they work out to be about aud$60 delivered.

most martial arts stores in oz sell the brute ones for about $70+. its up to u, it only takes about 2 weeks to send, sometimes quicker.

otherwise, rebel has nike drifit kneepads for about $30-40. but i found them to be a bit bulky, so if u wear them under a gi, it protrudes a little. whereas teh neoprene kneeguards r slim

try 1wrestling or one of the online wrestling stores.

Justin

ps I know why you realllllllllllllllly want the kneepads ;)

Wal, thanks I've seen weplay and it's good to know that their shipping to Aus is OK.

Justin, thanks, informative as always :-)

T

MizunoMartialArts.com

Under protection.

Kneepads are only $35 and they are in Melbourne so postage is easy and cheap.

These are my new favorites. Really comfortable.

I use soft volleyball knee pads from Amart sport. Cost me $15.

I use the mizuno to and they are very comfortble only thing i find is the elastic can get a bit loose but overall great pads

i was guessing that the mizuno ones, being made from cotton and elastic would tend to get loose after extended washings. the nice thing about the neoprene kneepads r that they tend to stay tight for longer

YEAH THE ASICS GEL ONES ARE GOOD BUT EXPENSIVE THEY MOULD TO YOU SO COMFRORT IS HIGH AND NEOPRENE SUPPORT JUST USE MIZUNO COST EFFECTIVE AND EASILY AVAILABLE AS WELL AS QUALITY PRODUCT

ive got a pair of sick cliff keen ones