Knock Out Representation Interview

Today we got to chat with the president of Knock Out Representation (KOR) about his business and what they do. KOR works with many fighters, including but not limited to Nathan Quarry, Joachim Hansen, and Jamie Varner.

MMA2Go: When was KOR (Knock Out Representation) established?

KOR: “Technically, KOR was established 6 months ago, but we have been representing fighters for over a year. Due to recent growth, it became necessary to put everything under a company banner and KOR was formed.”

MMA2Go: What is KOR’s mission statement?

KOR: “At KOR, it’s all about the fighters. KOR is a multi-faceted management/marking firm. Knock Out Representation has been established to bring MMA fighters an organization that will be in their corner both in and out of the cage. This would encompass the entire spectrum of their professional careers; from their humblest beginnings, to the height of their fame, to well after retirement from the spotlight.”

“KOR strives to consistently align its fighters with well known and respected companies in the thriving MMA industry. Our ultimate goal is to maximize exposure for our athletes while also creating great opportunities for our sponsors. KOR achieves this by cultivating fight night sponsorships, arranging appearances, organizing seminars, designing marketing campaigns, fostering social networking and more.”

“Every athlete which KOR represents is directly involved with their sponsors, their marketing campaigns and the creation of their personal websites/social networking pages. Their opinions count and we are here to listen and pass it on to the proper party. Each KOR fighter is expected to maintain high ethical standards and keep the best interests of sponsors in mind at all times. This philosophy helps our agency foster positive relationships with our fighters our sponsors and the general public. In addition, we also pride ourselves on being extremely fan friendly, by planning numerous fight gear giveaways plus autograph signings.”

MMA2Go: Could you tell us about KOR, and what you do?

KOR: “Knock Out Representation is a full service MMA management company. We work with the fighters to find the best fit to serve their needs. Whether it’s mapping out their careers, individual endorsement plans, or getting them the best fights, KOR does it all.“

MMA2Go: How and why did you choose to get involved with MMA?

KOR: “Initially, I was attracted to the sport and saw the growth potential. I mean, this is as real as it gets. After I completed my master’s degree in sports marketing & management and from the top ranked Kelley school of business at Indiana University, I felt like I had the proper tools to gain an advantage in the MMA world.”

Read the entire interview at
http://mma2go.wordpress.com