Knockout ''game'' backfires (Pride Rules)

...and the field goal was good!

I admire the balls it takes to randomly sneak up on a female and hit her unexpectidly-said no one ever.

looks like vegas judging by the nice decor and indoor drinking? wondering if this is not a KO game cause the massive amount of people walking around + potential security.

OHOHOHOHO

Piece of shit got shogunned.

I fucking love this video! Shouldve kicked his fucking head off. Yay justice! I love it what a fucking scum trying to hit a girl Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yes, bloody savages got exactly what was coming.
VU! Phone Post 3.0

insomnia - looks like vegas judging by the nice decor and indoor drinking? wondering if this is not a KO game cause the massive amount of people walking around + potential security.
Even if it wasnt, he still tried to king hit a woman and thus was punished accordingly Phone Post 3.0

Good

Really weird that the initial attacker was black. You typically don't see that.

In what alternate dimension do people walk the street with bongs while homeless people drive Segways? Phone Post

I have no idea whats going on in the video. The video was titled KO Game Backfire, but it couldve been a couples dispute. The camera guy seemed to be in on it and then bitched out midway through...so again i have no idea.

0.00% chance a "knockout game" is ever played without a large pack of morons cheering it on.

Unless the people filming it were the morons in question and just didn't have the balls to help out their boy, I'm guessing this wasn't a case of 'knockout game'.

Good form on that head kick. Those are a lot harder than they look for those of us from non soccer playing countries. The last one I had to dish out, I needed to take a bunch of little stutter-steps to get the distance right.

He got got.

I Wild Each It - Really weird that the initial attacker was black. You typically don't see that.
Also weird he was by himself. Usually they only have the balls when they have backup. Phone Post 3.0

The guy taping it was in on it too no?

Fucking scumbags. Was hoping to see a video like this!!!!

GOOOOOOOAL! Shogun is smiling somewhere. Phone Post 3.0

Triangle Choked -
I Wild Each It - Really weird that the initial attacker was black. You typically don't see that.
Also weird he was by himself. Usually they only have the balls when they have backup. Phone Post 3.0
Don't be fooled. The guy filming had to be in on it too! How did he know to film that guy? Phone Post 3.0

the knockout game in a crowded mall and running at your victim? doubt it.

This. Really odd. Phone Post 3.0

They should have killed him. That was stopped wayyy too soon.

theoutsiders - 
Triangle Choked -
Don't be fooled. The guy filming had to be in on it too! How did he know to film that guy? Phone Post 3.0

The film began after the ruckus was underway, so it may have been someone running over to film it with a camera... because if there's one thing dumbasses love as much as doing dumbass shit, it's filming dumbass shit.