Kodokan Rank

If I have my Shodan Rank from the USJI. Can I apply for a Kodokan Rank as well. If so how can this be done.

i belive so. i think you need to join the USJF as well and then transfer your rank to them and then it can get done.

In the United States, Yonezuka is the person through whom Kodokan rank is submitted. Your rank can be from any of the organizations.

The forms can be found at Yone's website. They are on the front page. You should review both the application and the rank instructions.


well, ya learn something new every day.. =)

Thanks guys i appreciate he info.