Konjo/Six Deuce Japan Relief T-Shirt

I know it's not much, but can I send you one of these shirts to say thanks for the post?

sure man i'd love one.

haha j/k obviously.

TTT for Gary!

Sweet, im gonna get a tiger mt shirt to go with my bengals hat. J/k thats a nice shirt.

itd be an honor to wear it

Big Daddy Goodridge -  itd be an honor to wear it

awesome but the shirts biggest size is XL

Do you guys have an estimated ship date per order? I purchased it about 10 days ago Phone Post

From 62gear.com? I listed the tee 5 days ago.

I'm not sure about the shipping date, but I'm sure that Damien from Konjo can check on that and send out tracking numbers. Thanks!

Yeah, we're shipping the orders that are made online from 62gear.com, so please message me over the order # and I can track it. But like Quik said, these shirts have only been selling online for the past 5 days.

Sorry my bad. I work midnights so i start the day on monday and end on a tuesday and that goes on for 3 on and 2 off, so I get all fucked up on dates if it isnt in my calender or on my phone!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

UP!

Hey Quick!

Got mine,wore it to the office(casual Fri.)and it was a hit! Our main office is in Japan, my(Japanese)coworkers were all smiles...thank you!

gundoguy - Hey Quick!

Got mine,wore it to the office(casual Fri.)and it was a hit! Our main office is in Japan, my(Japanese)coworkers were all smiles...thank you!

nice!

gundoguy - Hey Quick!

Very cool.

ttt

ttt