KOs by Diaz Brothers?

Have either of the Diaz brothers won by a vicious KO?  Both could kick my ass, so I am not fighter bashing, but neither one of them appear to have crazy punching power. 

Huh? I think he's won at least 5, at least 2 in the UFC I know of. How can you forget what he did to Lawler?? A weight div' up no less.

lawler was pretty awesome and he has been in there with some bangers

lawler was just a kid back then, but Diaz' KO was a HL. that entire fight was a classic.

i am pretty sure the lawler fight was at 170

Nick beat Fickett via GnP TKO and TKOd Koji Oishi standing. of course the lawler fight as well

I havent seen Nate TKO anyone, but Nate's hands looked good in the first round against a dangerous Hermes Franca

I forgot about the Lawler fight.  That was a good one.  I just checked Sherdog, and there are only 2 KOs between the both of them (Nick KOing Lawler and Oishi). 

They've both KO'd numerous triathletes, but yes, only 2 in the cage.

Was Lawler v Diaz at 170? Your probably right yeah.

Was Lawler v Diaz at 170?

Lawler moved to MW when he came to Hawaii to fight Niko Vitale in Icon Sport. He started in the UFC at the age of 19. So, as he got older his body filled out...Lawler's really just starting to peak now.

above is Lawler's first fight at 185

" Lawler moved to MW when he came to Hawaii to fight Niko Vitale in Icon Sport. He started in the UFC at the age of 19. So, as he got older his body filled out...Lawler's really just starting to peak now.

above is Lawler's first fight at 185"

Wrong Lawlers first fight at 185lbs was a triangle choke loss to Evan Tanner.

^i stand corrected. congrats.

Diaz had a kid?

Diaz and Lawler were both young when they fought. i wasnt suggesting that Lawler lost cuz he was young then, i was just saying that as he aged into his 20s his body changed. Diaz kept his small frame, but Lawler filled out.

ttt for the 9-5ers