KOTC payback on TV

brighthouse (formerly time warner cable) has some station "INHD" Independent Hi-Def, maybe?  Anyway, good cahannel and they show KOTC, too!

ANyway, Payback turned out to be pretty good, Jorge Gurgel fought and beat a tough Jason Ireland, Tom Murphy ran through Jason Hendricks, and the best part (after a very very very boring fight) was Mike Buchovich grabbing the mic and yelling how his fight that was ruled a draw was "bullshit".  Good stuff.

The main event, former NFL stars Westbrook vs Bunch really sucked.  BTW, Westbrook by RNC @ 4:55 in Rd 1.

Gurgel/Ireland was the fight of the year!

I love INHD they play something sweet every week,I think Wednesday nights is the nights they replay UFC,KOTC,IFC or something like that.

I love INHD they play something sweet every week,I think Wednesday nights is the nights they replay UFC,KOTC,IFC or something like that.

-for real?  I'll have to DVR those!!  I thought I just got lucky finding KOTC.

And yes, Gurgel and Ireland was a very good fight, I was expecting Gurgel to walk away with the fight after 1 round, props to Ireland!

No the best fight was the hammering of the guy in the red thights. That is my favorite ko of a can ever.

This wednesday is UFC 48 Payback at 9pm.