kotc- whats the latest??

Well you cant say just because of ticket sales that the show is a success either, it hasnt even happened yet. That is of course you actually care what the customers thought of the show that is :(

Im sure the customer, if he gets a poorly run show to watch, would not be calling it a success.

Still, best of luck, I hope for MMA's sake it is a great show this time.

Ross

naturally I meant from a sales perspective.

Justin

sigh.....bonello won again in dubious fashion.

Wot??? How do u call that "dubious"??

were u even there?

Did you not hear those kicks and punches? Did u not see the cut? Most of the people I have spoken that were there agreed Bonello wasn't there to muck around

sounds like the only thing dubious is your sight mate

i say dubious because of how hoffman went with his fight strategy. granted that bonello could have adopted the striking strategy to combat hoffmans wrestling. which hoffman showed in the first match.
it just seems to me that as one sided as the first match was, this one was also one sided. to make such a huge adjustment raises eyebrows.

why wouldnt hoffman stick with his gameplan of aggressive wrestling that won him the first match, but instead stands around taking legkicks????

perhaps bonello is that good, and can adapt his fight strategy to whoever. but, again, a truly good name needs to be that opponent for me to believe

I was there. I'll agree with dubious. There's just something not right to me about a former UFC level fighter yelling 'OUCH' when copping a leg kick that doesn't sit right with me. That and going belly down when mounted.

I don't want to get into the whole fake Bonello thing, not saying it was or wasn't, but there was enough doubt to make quite a few people at the venue question the authenticity of the result.

Not one person in the gym even mentioned it, or even asked about it. I guess it was a non event.

Hopefully it was a non event. We all know how much shit was raised after the first fight. I would love to believe that Bonello is THAT good. And if so, more power to him!

then support him and lets get another Aussie in the spotlight overseas...

I'll support him, just not with my wallet.