KOTC's Tony Lopez on Bully Beatdown

I've always enjoyed Tony on the KOTC shows I've seen (he is currently a double champ, right?). He looked great tonight, taking $9,000 from the bully in 4 subs and 1 TKO. When is this guy going to get a shot on the main stage? TTT for Tony!

So he looked great on a worked show. Cool.

I hope it helps his career but i hate BB. So So So So fake

newbyfan -  So he looked great on a worked show. Cool.

Come on, the set ups are fake but the in ring stuff is real.

I was out of line

i admit

im stir crazy from working

newbyfan -  I hope it helps his career but i hate BB. So So So So fake
What in the world is FAKE about it?

They tell you what is going on, no one seems to be representing something that it isn't.

I would rather it be MMA instead of Grappling and Kickboxing. 

But geez, everones a critic.

The concept of bully Beatdown got old fast. Seeing bonello get an 8 count did make me laugh though.

Tony's style is fan friendly and he fights middleweights through superheavyweights. The guy is rediculously good and should be picked up by UFC, Strikeforce or goto Japan to fight...Hes that good

Almanac - Tony's style is fan friendly and he fights middleweights through superheavyweights. The guy is rediculously good and should be picked up by UFC, Strikeforce or goto Japan to fight...Hes that good

yeah 6'5 fighting at 205 in the ufc would pose problems for many.. tony should get the hook-up soon

TTT for Tony!

madmav - 
 yeah 6'5 fighting at 205 in the ufc would pose problems for many.. tony should get the hook-up soon

Yeah, when I heard his stats, and the fact he was both the KOTC HW and LHW champion, I really wondered why he wasn't in the UFC already.

EasyTapper - 
madmav - 

Yeah, when I heard his stats, and the fact he was both the KOTC HW and LHW champion, I really wondered why he wasn't in the UFC already.
didnt look great at all last night in fact Beltran beat him , technically

I like Bully Beatdown sooooo..... heh

I watch it if I catch it on...I went to the website to see who had fought since last time I watched..and found this hilarous..

Nothing like teaching a bunch of MTV watching emo kids and wannabe thugs how to choke someone.

The best part, I watched the video and there wasn't really even a warning or suggestion that maybe you should not try this on your friends..instead it just basically says, you wanna choke someone? Here's how...lol

The Lopez vs. Beltran fight was badass.

Everyone that I spoke with said BELTRAN completely dominated the fight. Even Tony admitted it to Joey after the fight and on his webpage or myspace.

KOTC is a F%&^* joke. SAD!!!!!

TTT for the real winner and REAL KOTC Hwy Champ JOEY BELTRAN!!!!

ttt

RichDalton - Everyone that I spoke with said BELTRAN completely dominated the fight. Even Tony admitted it to Joey after the fight and on his webpage or myspace.

So KOTC use their own judges or what? Cause otherwise it's quite stupid blaming KOTC for the judges decisions.

no, everything about KOTC is crooked. bottom line.

RichDalton - Everyone that I spoke with said BELTRAN completely dominated the fight. Even Tony admitted it to Joey after the fight and on his webpage or myspace.