Kron's top half guard loop choke?

Umm, so can anyone tell me how to do Kron's top half guard loop
choke?

I already did.

Eggman, ummm I understand completely. Nice backpeddling.

fatbuddha- lol!...you should quit bjj and be an investment banker with your analytic skills! :)

actually I'm a patent lawyer who works with biotechnology patents but I'll be sure to brush up on those analytic skills so I can survive in the investment banking world - thanks bro!

"Umm, so can anyone tell me how to do Kron's top half guard loop choke?"

LOL. No. Only shit talk today!

fatbuddha- good for you..now lighten up! jeez!

now how do you do that choke????

eggman-

you actual flipflop several times -

you went from go there and learn it , to go there and get tapped by it but not taught it, to maybe you'd learn it there

seriously go back and re-read all your post

can anyone just post a link of kron doing the technique?

Send an email to the Rickson academy in LA, perhaps they will send you a link of Kron performing the technique to find out and experience it. you'll be kidding yourself to try and learn it any other way.

Here's one, but it's nearly impossible to see what he's doing at the end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMUuwxlEXjQ

Looks like it could be the same choke, but too far away to tell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxwawlwsYDM

That's all I could find that seemed relevant.

i was litterally a few feet away from him during the 05 pan ams when he beat everyone with it (i worked the tourny and sat on the matt and watched him do it 4 times at least)

i'm a brown belt and i couldnt figure out how e does it -

when you watch it, theres like something missing

sreiter- I disagree with you! You're piecing together responses to differant questions as to my position...look to my analogy...I actually attempted to explain my thoughts on learning this and other techniques through my analogy to clarify myself...which btw is in agreement with you all (and most others)...I just did it in a framework I'm familiar with!

Anyway, let's put this to rest...Sorry everybody for getting this off topic!

Now back to the technique...there seems to be a consensus that there is a "trick" to this move...

Your all fools , it is magic... I will unvail it once and for all!!!!

The Secret is hes not choking them , he's slipping them a $20 for the quick tap , ,thats what Gracie Money gets you.

ttt

De La Riva shows how to do this gi-guillotine (but from crossbody) in his old dvd O Melhor do Jiu Jitsu.