KSOS: Wants Bloody Griffin-Bonnar Fight 4 Spike tv

UFC fighter Krystoff Soszynski has had a long and successful career. Having nearly 40 fights under his belt Soszynski (Ksos) is known for his epic battles inside of the Octagon, usually resulting in severe bloodshed. Twice Ksos has won the Submission of the Nigh Award and once the Fight of the Night Award. Ksos has an interesting task at hand come UFC 140. He is scheduled to be the final live UFC fight on Spike tv. Wanting to pay tribute to the guys that started it all on the first Spike event Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonnar, Ksos wants to put on a similar performance. Ksos hope to wind up in a fan friendly war with his opponent Igor Pakrajak. Ksos hopes he can pay tribute to the Griffin-Bonnar fight and promises a lot of blood! Krystoff also talks about his KSOS nutrition system that has been working wonders for the guys at Reign MMA such as Mark Munoz, who used the system to get ready for his UFC 138 victory over Chris Leben. 

(SOURCE)

I want to see K-Soz-Bonnar 3 on a FOX card. The two fights were better than Bonnar-Griffin's 2. Since after awhile, you just knew Griffin couldn't finish Bonnar. Krystof was rocking Bonnar and actually hurting him, and of course vice versa.

ttt

I think it could happen. Pokrajac is game to stand and bang as well and hits quite hard. The only problem I see is I think one of the guys could get finished before this happens.

mcpeepants232003 - I think it could happen. Pokrajac is game to stand and bang as well and hits quite hard. The only problem I see is I think one of the guys could get finished before this happens.

yeah igor is nuts as well. There styles do have potential to be a bonnar-griffin style fight.  I would favor krystoff in a "war" type of fight. 

Krystof will win, so long as he doesn't gas. He was beating Bonnar until gassing. I don't think Pokrajac can take the beating

WheresBobbySouthworth - Krystof will win, so long as he doesn't gas. He was beating Bonnar until gassing. I don't think Pokrajac can take the beating

igor is small for 205 imo, so i agree.  is ksos stays fresh, i dont see him losing the fight. 

WAR KSOS.

1 last ttt

I hate to be a buzzkill, but it doesn't seem like Spike is showing any prelims for UFC 140. They are showing the Video Game Awards that night which starts at 8 PM ET, the current start time for UFC Prelim specials. I hope I am wrong though.

MoneyMO - I hate to be a buzzkill, but it doesn't seem like Spike is showing any prelims for UFC 140. They are showing the Video Game Awards that night which starts at 8 PM ET, the current start time for UFC Prelim specials. I hope I am wrong though.

hopefully its a mistake, im pretty sure this fight will be aired on spike tv.

ttt its fight week

Everyone is gambling on Soszynski for this fight. Any thread I see about people making parlays and bets for this card, I see the Polish Experiment's name. Didn't think people would consider this fight so one-sided. I like him to win, but it's not like Igor's a chump.

KSOSZY, imo.

Ion is showing the prelims

I think Spike is showing 141 prelims, I'm positive they are not for 140.

WheresBobbySouthworth - Everyone is gambling on Soszynski for this fight. Any thread I see about people making parlays and bets for this card, I see the Polish Experiment's name. Didn't think people would consider this fight so one-sided. I like him to win, but it's not like Igor's a chump.

Igor is extremely tough.  He trained at kings mma for a little while and I saw him work out many times.  He is tough as hell, but undersized for 205lbs IMO and although highly skille,d I think KSOS can outwork and outgrind him until he breaks Igor.

Tru - 
MoneyMO - I hate to be a buzzkill, but it doesn't seem like Spike is showing any prelims for UFC 140. They are showing the Video Game Awards that night which starts at 8 PM ET, the current start time for UFC Prelim specials. I hope I am wrong though.

The fights are on ION (aka cable's Land of the Dead).

epwar - 
Tru - 

The fights are on ION (aka cable's Land of the Dead).

yikes!

I think a lot of people lost money on this fight. I put a little on Kryzstof and hedged with the fight to not last two rounds, since I figured Igor would win by TKO/KO early if he did win. I guess, there's a big difference between brawling with a guy with heavy hands like Igor and Stephan Bonnar.