KSW 92: Wikłacz vs. Jojua 3/16/24

Julio Cesar Neves is back.

The former Bjorn Bellator prospect went 29-0 before receiving his first loss to Jordan Parsons (May he RIP) by Arm Triangle Choke at Bellator 137 dang near a decade ago.

Now he returns to a major promotion at 36-1, he faces Daniel Rutkowski 16-4 a former KSW FW title challenger.

THE WHITEMARE Marius Zaromskis 23-10 is back.

He will face former UFC / WEC veteran, and former KSW LW champion Maciej Jewtuszko 12-5

Michal Materla 33-10 former KSW MW champion is back, and will face FEN MW champion Piotr Kuberski 13-1

Should be a good one.

Also was anyone talking about KSW 91 recently and Mamed!?!??!

Mamed lose by hand injury in boxing.

1 Like

1 Like

Man that Brazilian has a padded record at
36-1 at 29yrs old.

Beating up a 2-1 pro when he’s 34-1

1 Like

24-0 when fighting a 0-1 pro is criminal imo

1 Like

BUMPED IT UP

Marius Zaromskis retirement fight tomorrow!!!

Bump Bump Bump

Host Your Thread

Cuz I dont Know these Guyz

1 Like

Starts on the fight network in 2 hours and 44 minutes

1 Like

2 fights in 2 first round tkos.

1 Like

Wojciech Janusz wins by split decision good back and forth MW battle both men busted up.

I beleive Marius retirement fight is up next!! WAR WHITEMARE

Another first round KO

Wiktor Zalewski improves to 7-0 knocking out Adrian Zieliński who falls to 24-13 in his KSW debut.

Wiktor goes for a mean right kick to the body just as Adrian shoots.

Adrien ends up eating Wiktor knee to the side of his head dropping him.

im sure glad i learned Russian

1 Like

Oh my Lord.

Maciej Jewtuszko 12-5 and Marius Zaromskis 23-10 in their retirement fight both men are 43.

Maciej Jewtuszko the only Polish fighter to fight in WEC and UFC and a former KSW LW champion

Zaromskis a former DREAM WW Tournament champion and K1 - Dynamite WW champion.

Zaromskis looked to be in old form a bit here. Coming forward with punches, went for his signature head kick, he was very durable.

Maciej Jewtuszko was a step ahead the whole time from Southpaw. Using his movement and range long teeps to the body and straight punches

It was until 2 minutes in round 3 Maciej Jewtuszko nailed a spinning backfist on Marius.

Marius was holding onto a leg more or less since trying to survive the round which he did. He ate a lot of shots but survived.

They both put their gloves down in the KSW cage.

Julio Neves Jr the Bjorn Bellator era Brazilian prospect falls to 36- 2

A UD win for Daniel Rutkwoski

Daniels greco roman kept Julio up against the cage.

Julio defended a lot of take downs. Daniel really didn’t batter him or anything just dominated the fight with control.

1 Like

It was a good card.

People do not seem to give a single FUCK about KSW .

Last card had Barnett and Mamed on it there was not a single peep about it here.

I would have started a thread but wasnt there to watch it had to record it