Kung fu school tales

superior at jamming.you know like up your ass!

Steyr. We are coming to your school you douche bag, we been looking for a place just like this.

Jake Shields will kiss your Mom square on her lips!

We are very arrogant and disrespectful. Address please.

"Steyr. We are coming to your school you douche bag, we been looking for a place just like this.
Jake Shields will kiss your Mom square on her lips! "

Bring it on!
:)

PS for those that can't read, this is not my school..It's my friends kid's school..I agree what their website says is odd.

"I know who Shane is, my only comment, when Tat Mau Wong did his annual event in SF throughout the 90's he offered both San Da (full contact) and the foam dipped point fighting fag thing
Shane always did the point fighting...."

According to what my friend's kids says, this is not true. The 'Sixth Black Panther of Buk Sing Choy Lay Fut' and Four Star International Kung Fu Grand Champion' means Shane fought in full contact no holds bar like in the movie "Bloodsport"..

I try to educate the kids and their dad. They need to come over for the next UFC or Pride..

;)

uh, no.....

If Shane ever fought full contact, it's news to me. Like I said, we went to SF every year for Tat Mau Wong's event in the 90's and he was always doing foam dipped point fighting...

I know another son of another famous kung fu master who thought because he was "famous" he was a good fighter. He agreed in his first contact match ever to fight a Chinese San Da guy with 60 plus fights and got KO'd in under a minute. It was real ugly

don't try to cover it up now like you do mma.

lkfmdc- whats foam dipped point fighting?

steyr's are overrated. I know, Aus has them as standard issue assault rifles. They jam worse than M-16s :(

" steyr's are overrated. I know, Aus has them as standard issue assault rifles. They jam worse than M-16s :("

I had a Steyr AUG, when shooting XM193 or Q3131a it was 100%. When shooting Wolf or other Russian 223 it would jam up....Too bad it is long. I miss it..Sold just prior to Y2K for a lot of money to a dot com millionare in Cali...

LOFL