L. Garcia Added To TUF 5 Finale

"Awesome, can't wait. Gotta admit I like seeing more mexican american fighters. "

Watch for Garcia's fellow Texan Nick Gonzalez on the June 22nd Showtime/EliteXC/Strikeforce PPV card.

texa$

Garcia was a tough dude. I'll be pulling for him.

Pretty odd that Sims and Thomas got fights. You'd think that if they got fights Gabe would. Yes, he didn't make weight, but he's probably twice the fighter either of them are.

Garcia is the fucking man. Good luck to him, I'm sure he'll do well against whoever he fights.

that fight w/ huerta was awesome

TUF has 16 fighters so that 8 fights and Gabe was the only one actually thrown of the entire show for poor sportsmanship and dis respecting DANA and UFC by not making weight i say leonard will be gabe replacement in the finale probably fighting someone on the bottom like Monster or wayne weims

"Pride's fighters coming over and making UFC champs look like 2nd stringers."

the same way that gonzaga and diaz made crocop and gomi look like 2nd stringers? lets not forget about herring either......

anyway i hope garcia has another war but is on the winning side this time.

This fight didn't excite me as much as everyone else. I started to zone out because it looked like Huerta had it in the bag action or not. Maybe a lucky guess and anything can happen but I didn't imagine huerta losing.

ttt