" Ladd & Namajunas Are Victims Of Sexual Predator Coaches " - Strickland

Probably because she talks like she’s black.

Not just black, she talks like she’s ghetto trash.

5 Likes

Shut yo mouf

Going to watch it tomorrow. I predict Marty kills his annoying wife in the end

1 Like

I won’t spoil it for you and all the other people who are in an mma thread not expecting Ozark spoilers. But it’s pretty good.

1 Like

I enjoyed thoroughly

1 Like

One of my favorite shows ever. Great ending

1 Like

I thought the ending was okay/ great series

1 Like

It had to end that way

Don’t know why it’s not embedding

3 Likes

Embed u fuck

1 Like

Pat is looking more like a potato

6 Likes

6 Likes

Pat is just always so hungry for attention. Even when they try to interview Rose he just puts that huge potatoe head and covers the entire camera.

They just seem like 2 really damaged people. The lows must be extra low at that household.

7 Likes

What are you doing here?! Don’t you have some rings to elden!

turtles beware !!!

Last night, I banged a 62 yesr old and Im 36. Are you gonna cry like a pussy about that too?

5 Likes

Seinfeld was 40 dating a 17 year old, Pats a ufc fighter not some groomer pedo, imagine your 17 year old who wants to be a fighter dating a ufc guy who’s 10 years older oh no, he told people they first met at 14 openly and was not trying to hide anything bcs nothing happened, guarantee he was banging other chicks at that time being in the ufc

3 Likes

People are pussys and should focus on putting their own dicks in some girls vagina. Or dudes ass. Whichever they prefer.
If she was 17, and Roses parents knew about it, and they got married, it is what it is. A little dusty, but a clean break. Im glad those 2 wierdos found each other.

3 Likes

I dont think so.

That dude is like a giant 8 year old.i would bet money that he was incredibly off-putting to chicks before he got with rose

7 Likes