" Ladd & Namajunas Are Victims Of Sexual Predator Coaches " - Strickland

His eyes weird me the fuck out

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a weird take on Pat and Rose but f*ck itā€¦go with it.

The fuck does being a ufc fighter have to do with anything?

17 was legal and Seinfeld gets a pass for starring in the greatest sitcom of all time. Pat Berry is highly dislikable and did nothing of significance. So he can fry in the electric chair for all we care.

2 Likes

Did anyone catch Meathead attempting to defend Pat and burying him even further and making himself look like a co-groomer?

2 Likes

They are not victims.Lots of women fuck their instructors to try & ā€œfurther their careerā€ without the financial cost.

2 Likes

About 20 mins in and itā€™s painful to listen to.

The way he handles her, speaks for her, barely lets her speak. Not to mention how weird he is and looks, this shit is unwatchable

7 Likes

Funny thing about the people defending Pat here are the same ones in other threads on the OG calling everyone groomers :joy:

2 Likes

I like older women, pics?

4 Likes

She wouldnt let me. Older woman are different. She said ā€œIm glad you came over. I just got a Brazilian wax! My girlfriend said its all the rage these daysā€
Old bitches have different standards

2 Likes

God Bless, well done buddy. Did you have to use any artificial lubrication?

The bitch brought her own lube but she didnt end up needin it :wink:

1 Like

You guys are so dumb itā€™s not even worth replying he was a pro kick boxer before ufc, he fought in chuck norris org KOing people, being a ufc guy implies heā€™s getting girls his own age and not going after a 14 year old, keep projecting, no one would say shot to his face bcs its all based on an interview he gave and thereā€™s nothing to hide about it

1 Like

Matt sets the record straight, he witnessed the blooming of feelings between a seventeen year old Rose and 34 year old Pat. Rose waited to turn 18 to ask Pat out on a date, she initiated it and waited to turn legal to do it.

From Roseā€™s own mouth, speaking to Matt at the gym: ā€œIm turning 18 tomorrow, I want to ask him to date.ā€

Patā€™s innocent.

3 Likes

Well if Meathead says soā€¦then itā€™s settled.

1 Like

Yeah, people are calling Pat a groomer for waiting til she was 18, turns out it was Rose that waited til she was 18, if anyone groomed her, it was herself.

1 Like

To be honest, Iā€™m not sure if Meatheadā€™s version helps Patā€™s defense that he wasnā€™t grooming her. If anything, it moreso proves Seanā€™s point.

1 Like

How so? If anything, it proves Rose had underage feelings and hid them until she could legally seduce Pat.

And also in her own words he had to wear her down over a few years. And he considered them together 2 years before she did

This sounds very unlikely if she was the one counting down the days to her 18th birthday. It makes more sense that she was the one laying the groundwork for her big birthday move. She knew exactly how to soften him up and get him interested in her, Im sure that over the years she sent many smiles and looks his way until he was smitten.