Lambert v. Rashad at UFC 63?

wow.

very good test for both.

better be on the main card. both deserve it.
both are closest thing to title contenders in that division besides babalu and MAYBE tito.

so whoever wins this is facing someone even tougher next fight.

Rashad by decision.

I think Rashad will win another decision, but it'll be a lot closer than his other fights.

who the hell is Jason Lambert?

good match up

BJM says, "Lets get it on!"

Evans and Lambert circle each other, Rashad bobbing and weaving, each man measures with a few light jabs and a low kick by Lambert.

Rashad scores a takedown and lands in Lamberts gaurd. Rashed hugs close, makes no attmept to pass. After a minute or so of this, upon BJM's prompting for action, Rashad throws two or thee punches that dont do much.

Another minute or two goes by, Lambert attmepting to sweep and apply a few failed subs, while Rashad hugs and throws a few glancing punches, so BJM stands them up.

Rinse and repeat for the next ten minutes

Crowd boos

Rashad Evans winner by UD.

I could be wrong, though,... Herb Dean or Mario Yamasaki could be the ref.

i have never rolled with someone i couldnt hold down and defend myself from getting my arms ripped off.rashad will takedown jason.but taking him down and holding him down is to diffrent things.and then defending some of jasons powerfull submissions.good luck rashad your gonna need it.

lambert from what i have seen is very good at scrambling. This would explain why Hinkle got so damn tired so fast. I think Rashad should be able to pound out a decision on this one. However, if Lambert somehow gets on top then this should spell serious trouble for Evans.

Lambert by 3rd round KO

Winner of this bout will be a top 10 LHW. Very good matchup, very difficult to call.

I really don't see Rashad winning with any boring tactic, he'll have to get after it like the Imes fight. Lambert is as tough and much more experienced than Imes and he will win.

I think this is going to be a really good fight.

Rashad "The Decision" Evans

I cannot believe anyone is looking forward to seeing this fight. Anyone who is not either related to Lambert or Rashad's loud mouth girlfriend that is.

I want to see Lambert fight again, so I'm looking forward to it. I hope he beats Rashad.

"I cannot believe anyone is looking forward to seeing this fight. Anyone who is not either related to Lambert or Rashad's loud mouth girlfriend that is."

Simmer down, clownshoe. Lambert is like Fitch. Awesome fighter who has gotten no exposure. I am looking forward to see him in action, and seeing if Rashad can hold up against some borderline top 10 competition.

Keep on counting Rashad out and calling him boring.

BTW, Imes, Jardine, Bonnar,etc. didn't exactly look like they just had their chests hugged for 15 minutes when their fights with Rashad were over.

Comparing him to Randleman is ignorant. Randleman would have been tapped out 4 times if that were him fighting Bonnar.

He's put alot of pain on alot of people...and those guys would not talk the shit you all talk about him here.
UNDEFEATED.

That being said, Lambert is tough for any 205 lber.
This will be a close and good fight.

ttt

Congrats for Lambert!