Lance Armstrong: Novitzky maximising his exposure

USADA was hired to do a job, anybody knew this was a big possibility.

don't blame them for doing their job, Jones is the one who failed an OOC drugstest.

LOL at blaming USADA. OP is someone who blames the government and anyone else for his failures in life when he just needs to look in the mirror. Phone Post 3.0

tommyNOfilter -
Ed Okin -

Why would anyone care what the biggest fraud in all of sports has to say? Fuck Lance Armstrong.

The entire "sport" of cycling is a fraud. Not just lance armstrong. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty cool that Lance is into mma though Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - LOL at blaming USADA. OP is someone who blames the government and anyone else for his failures in life when he just needs to look in the mirror. Phone Post 3.0
I'm not blaming USADA Phone Post 3.0

RearNakedToke - Fuck Lance Armstrong. Greg Lemond is the greatest cyclist ever Phone Post 3.0

LOL.

I take it you really meant Eddy Merckx.

ChaosOverkill - 

They test for a huge list of substances both piss and blood and people are offended it took two and half weeks to be done.

What, do people really want a window at the end of the OOC training camp period where they don't test at all, really?

Nope. BUT, have a time window for this! Not 3 days before events! The same as when they do the day of the fight tests. They come back at you AFTER the bout if you are positive. So for example 3 weeks and closer before a fight the test is done in secrecy and revealed after the bout. Simple.

For those who think the opponent could sue the UFC or or USADA or AC, make it clear how it works in the contract. If they'd really want to sue, go after the opponent who tested hot. Simple. Users still get caught but WE GET TO SEE THE FIGHT!!!!

Admiral Iraqbar - Novitzky is only getting exposure because people want to blame him for Jones' transgression. Phone Post 3.0
Yep Phone Post 3.0

Also, I think Lance is the last person who should talk about peds and testing Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -
tommyNOfilter -
Ed Okin -

Why would anyone care what the biggest fraud in all of sports has to say? Fuck Lance Armstrong.

The entire "sport" of cycling is a fraud. Not just lance armstrong. Phone Post 3.0

lance ruined peoples lives by suing them into bolivian. he is a giant piece of shit. a huge liar. cheater. fraud. fuck him and his opinion on this. 

Yup. I was a big Lance supporter/believer before it all came crashing down. He went the extra mile to hurt whistle-blowers. I can understand the peds, but he crossed into scumbag territory trying to cover it up. Phone Post 3.0

CormierCumminsideme -
Ramon Maroni -
Ed Okin - 

biggest POS in sports, ever

Aaron Hernandez

Joe Son

OJ Simpson

Rae Carruth

All did far worse things and were involved in sports. You sir are wrong.

Armstrong's transgressions were in his sport. He's the biggest POS in sport because of what he did to his sport. Murderers are POS's of life. The ones you listed happened to play a sport but Simpson didn't stab a linebacker so it would be easier to score a touchdown. Phone Post 3.0

tommyNOfilter -
Ed Okin -

Yeah I followed that sport so closely for years. All the top guys were getting busted all the time. It was a culture of doping.

PEDs have always been a problem and always will. As long as there is so much money to be made in sport, there will be people willing to do whatever it takes. Technology develops better PEDS that are just one step ahead of the tests. Occasionally the tests get better and people start getting caught until the PED technology gets better than the tests. All this in a never ending cycle.

Every major sport had and continues to have doping scandals. From sexy woman tennis stars, cancer surviving bike riders, giant East German women swimmers, baseball players, GOAT MMA fighters, etc....

With PEDS the rewards seems to outweigh the risks. All the greats that got busted still have large fortunes even after the dust settles. And still have fame. Look at the anger that people display at the mentioning of Lance. That's still garnering tweets and Therefore fame. Not to mention that millions of people still love Lance regardless. Phone Post 3.0