Large man takes on pack of youth, and loses

TheVandalz -
Floppy Divac -
BringBackHeadbutts -

This is so frustrating.  A fair one on one I'm betting the big dude can beat anyone of them, but cowards gain confidence when they have power in numbers. 

There's a youtube video that highlights a story of this young teenager who was jumped by 4 of what he thought were "friends".  He then records himself finding each one of them when they were by themselves, and he proceeds to beat the absolute shit out of them, one on one.  It was really uplifting. 

Sounds wonderful. I need a link. Thanks 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1168943934376165377

Good job young blood!

Clearly an isolated incident. 

2 Likes
The Maestro -
drewmorais - 

I just wanna why the person filming didn't bother getting out and helping smh

You're telling me that you see a pack of 10-15 guys jumping one person and you're going to run out there like Superman and save the day?  lol

Did you see the lady trying to help?? So ya I would help 

1 Like

Yeah this kind of stuff never happens in other cities/towns....only New York.

-typical OG retard

1 Like
TheVandalz - 
Floppy Divac -
BringBackHeadbutts -

This is so frustrating.  A fair one on one I'm betting the big dude can beat anyone of them, but cowards gain confidence when they have power in numbers. 

There's a youtube video that highlights a story of this young teenager who was jumped by 4 of what he thought were "friends".  He then records himself finding each one of them when they were by themselves, and he proceeds to beat the absolute shit out of them, one on one.  It was really uplifting. 

Sounds wonderful. I need a link. Thanks 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1168943934376165377

Yes this is the video I was referring to, although the one I saw was longer and told the backstory before showing the justice being done. 

Pussies, all of them, could not finish one man on his own

Blink not working. Can someone just post the vid here?

https://youtu.be/otKG6m9u-DE

4 Likes
Tim Duncan -

Even a prime Mirko would have been over run by these hordes of worthless flesh

Can you imagine how many orbitals he would have broken from the straight left alone

Don’t have time to watch; on my way to a BLM rally to protest young Black men being hunted down and killed in our society.

I know crime stats and the endless stream of videos like this prove the OPPOSITE, but still, I choose to believe the corporate media narratives. I don’t want to be ostracised for accepting reality.

10 Likes
BringBackHeadbutts -

Ha I remember that one, good shit

shen -

Don’t have time to watch; on my way to a BLM rally to protest young Black men being hunted down and killed in our society.

I know crime stats and the endless stream of videos like this prove the OPPOSITE, but still, I choose to belive the corporate media narratives. I don’t want to be ostracised for accepting reality.

enlightened!

1 Like

Living in America with ghetto black folks.   But whites be soooo racist!!

2 Likes
BringBackHeadbutts -

Post the link if u can

JThomasufc91 -
BringBackHeadbutts -

Post the link if u can

Never mind lol

Bend The Knee -

This world is literally becoming anarchy. Its insane that they allow people to do that shit, but if the guy getting beaten defends himself he will face jailtime.Unbelievable  

This is exactly where things are at and the stupid fucking police are complicit with it. Those dumbasses have become the enforcers for the left wing government only targeting white men. 

Black lives matter

1 Like

I don’t give a flying fuck about black lives.

3 Likes
PoopingTom - I don't give a flying fuck about black lives.

Care to elaborate on what exactly that means?

1 Like

I’m no fan of Deblassio but factually crime in NYC is down compared to any time during Giulliani’s reign. in 2017 NYC had some of the lowest crime rates of any major cities in the U.S.

We’re in a global pandemic with an economic decline so of course crime is going up everywhere.

The dudes jumping the guy in the video are punks and cowards, no matter what race they may be.

I grew up in an all white town and people got jumped by groups of other white people all the time. I once saw a dozen people run out of a bar to jump someone because one of them “heard the dude was gay.” There are punks and cowards like that in every city, of every race and ethnicity.

A lot of y’all are ignorant racists too full of hate to think rationally.

2 Likes