Last fight VS Wander Braga

RandyIsMyDad - Good job Gabe! Called Out looks like a pretty solid, professional promotion. Do you plan on fighting for them in the future? I'd like to see you get into Strikeforce. Some good fights to be made there with Fancypants, Evangelista and Huen. I think you'd be right there in the LW mix.

They seemed to be doing good things, but I was told they cancelled their upcoming show this Sat. So,I will most likely not be fighting for them again. Id like to fight in Strikeforce. Plenty of good matchups and I want to test myself

Gabe was really cool in the Vitor Belfort Streetfighting 101 Self Defense Video. Much different than on TUF.

http://revver.com/video/401282/vitor-belfort-street-fighting-101/

BruceLeeMMAfighting - Gabe was really cool in the Vitor Belfort Streetfighting 101 Self Defense Video. Much different than on TUF.

LMFAO!! Holy shit, how did you find that?! I never saw the complete thing

GODZILLA - 
BruceLeeMMAfighting - Gabe was really cool in the Vitor Belfort Streetfighting 101 Self Defense Video. Much different than on TUF.

LMFAO!! Holy shit, how did you find that?! I never saw the complete thing

I think there's this clip and one more short clip somewhere on the internet. I can't seem to find the full video and it's not for sale anywhere but it seems like the whole thing is comedy gold especially the assault skits.

The "security" Guard is Leo Veira! It never came out, thankfully. Thanks for that though. So bad its good

ttt

Hey, boring or not, it forced Braga to make that one mistake and you capitalized. 

All that TUF stuff will always be around, but I couldn't be in a sauna for 5 minutes right now without getting out, lol.  Your actions are speaking volumes.

TTT for the next big show

I was there! 2nd row...surrounded by Braga's school..but they were pretty cool afterwards. The show was great!

Scut, hope your well, My site has been down for sometime. PM me your email

Hey Gabe

I was told the commission shut down the C2Arms show this weekend and that they were worried about the ability to pay fighters. Totally sucks....we had some guys prepping. You would think the commission would have saved us sooner so tht we didnt waste the camps.

bignightmare - Hey Gabe

I was told the commission shut down the C2Arms show this weekend and that they were worried about the ability to pay fighters. Totally sucks....we had some guys prepping. You would think the commission would have saved us sooner so tht we didnt waste the camps.

Yeah, that really sucks. I was at Erik Paulsons on Tuesday and there were 3-4 people gettin ready over there too. Week of the fight is real shit. I had a fight in SF get cancelled 2hrs before it was supposed to begin. Made weight, did everything I had to do and 2hrs before, its done.These promoters really need to get their act together

congrads on the win Gabe Very sweet sub ONe of my favorite submissions

good job gabe!!

Great finish.

yay perkdog

nice finish

Not bad for a guy that recently had neck surgery ;)

Congrats!

I was there. Congrats to Gabe! God Bless! B Warren

Gabe, I was listening to Tapout Radio the night of your fight and they were getting reports that your fight was very very late in the evening. What time did your fight start?

Congrats...but seriously that fight was as entertaining as watching paint dry!