Last K1 World Max was cool

Just got around to seeing the October World Max show.
Sudo's fight was great. Spinning backhand knockdown. All his tools worked on Lerma, but lerma had some serious chin, taking those high kicks. and he took a lot of low kicks

Yamamoto vs the mongolian was intense. Masato and Kraus didn't knock him down, but Kid finished him ? jesus

"Yamamoto vs the mongolian was intense. Masato and Kraus didn't knock him down, but Kid finished him ? jesus "

That's cause it was MMA rules.Big difference there.

True but i don't think Masato or Kraus even knocked him down, and Kid did. Not bad for a little guy

Tomo KO'd Jadamba in K-1 rules.I give Kid credit,but comparing that match to Masato's or Kraus' is dumb.

whatever. he knocked him with a standing punch

I do give Kid respect.I have been a fan since I saw him KO Masashi Kameda in Shooto.

(edited for duplicate)

a lil oT guys, but who do you guys see as the top Japanese striker as of now? Kid and Gomi come to mind, but I only saw 2 Shootboxing shows so I cannot say (though Ogata, Tatsuya Maeda, and Ryuji Goto impressed me on those shows I saw) if there are any high quality Shootboxing fighters.

With his latets win in mind, Swede, what do you think of Tatsuya Kawajiri's striking skills? Also, who do you think is most rounded (in terms of striking, suplexing, and submission ability) of all the Shootboxing competitors?

all K1 Max cards should be on PPV.