Last minute trip to Miami !!

I'm heading to Miami (from NY) to do some stuff for my charity. Pretty excited Im going to be working with Ricardo Liborio! I have an event on Monday but I'll be there Tomor if any UGers want to grab drink and be my your guide. Thanks!

Vixen where the hell are you?? I've been texting you!! Phone Post 3.0

Please leave name, address, social security number, and photo (complete with identifying scars or tattoos) of whoever your guides you get from teh ug in a safe place before letting them give you a your. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Brown - Please leave name, address, social security number, and photo (complete with identifying scars or tattoos) of whoever your guides you get from teh ug in a safe place before letting them give you a your. Phone Post 3.0
True story!
I'm in airport now. Yay!! Phone Post 3.0

Please come to Cali , i will be your everythang !

AMERICANTstopbeingaRORYfanforlife -

Check out little Haiti, liberty city and opa locka on foot and wearing lots of jewelry if you want some exciting south florida experiences.

explore haulover inlets nude beach and gaze upon all tha pale middle aged male flesh you want.

Go through bay front park and see where they'll never have ultra music festival again. Also bonus homeless guys willing to share a sleeping bag and a natty ice with you. 

Come up north here to palm beach and check out our elections headquarters, home of two fraudulent presidential elections.

Wow, sounds awesome. Especially the nude pale flesh. Jackpot! Phone Post 3.0

I just landed!! Yay! Phone Post 3.0

Hong Kong Phooey -

I'm actually going to CA in 2 weeks :) Phone Post 3.0

Cali is big , where are you landing ? Need anything ? Holla !

NORCAL707 -
LiveToFightInc -
Hong Kong Phooey -

I'm actually going to CA in 2 weeks :) Phone Post 3.0
Big fan of what you are doing! Let us know when you make it to Cali! Phone Post 3.0
Hey thanks a bunch. Rose Gracie is becoming a big supporter of LTF. I'm going to the Gracie Regionals to meet with her and then go to the tourney and Fit Expo. I'm excited! Phone Post 3.0

Hong Kong Phooey -

Cali is big , where are you landing ? Need anything ? Holla !

San Hoe Say? Where you at?? Phone Post 3.0

Awesome- Liborio is the man!!

kying418 - Awesome- Liborio is the man!!
Hells yeah! Phone Post 3.0

Awesome... Have fun!! I have no doubt You n Vixy gunna get in some sexy trouble.

Viva!! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Awesome... Have fun!! I have no doubt You n Vixy gunna get in some sexy trouble.

Viva!! Phone Post 3.0
She's not here!! Phone Post 3.0

LiveToFightInc -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Awesome... Have fun!! I have no doubt You n Vixy gunna get in some sexy trouble.

Viva!! Phone Post 3.0
WTF?!?! Donde Esta Vixy ?!? Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
LiveToFightInc -

Viva!! Phone Post 3.0
WTF?!?! Donde Esta Vixy ?!? Phone Post 3.0
She was away. Never got to see the bitch:(( Phone Post 3.0

She in Vegas getting Wild I bet!!

Viva Las Vixy Phone Post 3.0

Orange County 10ko

8 hours from San Jose :(

Hong Kong Phooey -

Orange County 10ko

8 hours from San Jose :(

Wha wha, that stinks :( Phone Post 3.0