Last nights card was awesome.

And once again it was preceded by a plethora of lame asses complaining about how terrible and boring it was going to be.

Are they spoiled? Are they trolls? Or are they just simply so stupid that after watching years of MMA they still can't figure out what makes it so exciting?

I know the complaining will never end. But I love seeing the whiners not only get proven wrong, but get proven wrong on every level.

So let's not waste time. Pull your pacifiers out of your asses and let's hear about how terrible the event next weekend is going to be!

All aboard the temper tantrum train! Phone Post

pretty good card. The boring fight was Brown/Howard.

Didn't have a true main event to put it over the top.

B+

Explain to me what a "true main event" is please. I'd like to know why the one last night was a lie. Phone Post

Kanabull - Explain to me what a "true main event" is please. I'd like to know why the one last night was a lie. Phone Post

he means bigger names.

The result of that fight doesnt get any better than that, even if it was Fedor fighting Satan

ya the Kongo/Barry fight was unreal and awesome but was saying overall there was not a big name main event that could have launched it to an A.

I see it being called great and fantastic...

Griffin/Gamburyan was a letdown.  Stevenson/Vasquez sucked.  Brown/Howard was not good.  Brenneman/Story was mediocre at best, it seemed like the announcers sold Brenneman's underdog story to cover for the fact that the fight itself was pretty dry.

There were a lot of good fights, but there were some clunkers in there as well.  B/B- for me.