Last nite = best BJJ in years??

Volkmann, Miller, Bendo, and Herman all put on some amazing grappling performances from the top and bottom. I can't think of an event with so much extremely impressive BJJ/submission grappling in quite some time.

Thoughts?

Miller put on an amazing performance?

Since when is going for a dozen moronic submissions amazing?

And Bendo defended them but come on, he doesn't need amazing technique to avoid a standing arm triangle or a guillotine from a gassed Jim Miller.

Herman was sick though

Dont forget c miller and hettes Phone Post

can agree, very high level and EXCITING grappling last night

The striking in the amir/bang fight was up there too, awesome night of fights.

Hettes vs Bruce Leroy was pretty sick too

herman looked very impressive on the ground. way better than i've seen him. great fights all the way across the board though

Checkin' in with more love for the Hettes vs Leroy show. Never taken a day of Judo but quality throws make me smile.

Another vote for Hettes and Herman.

Hettes must've attempted 20 subs per round and that's the most I've seen anybody use inverted guard in MMA. His wrestling looked good too, but his standup has a ways to go. I'm interested to see how he'll match up against higher quality competition and when he's not on short notice.

sside maurice - Another vote for Hettes and Herman.

Hettes must've attempted 20 subs per round and that's the most I've seen anybody use inverted guard in MMA. His wrestling looked good too, but his standup has a ways to go. I'm interested to see how he'll match up against higher quality competition and when he's not on short notice.

Jimy is now 9-0 as a pro with all wins by way of sub. Most in round 1.

Truly a great night of fights with some great ground fighting. Phone Post

Yeah the woman I met off Craigslist even put a finger in the back like it was my annual physical.

Wait.

BJJ.

Not BBBJ?

Sorry.

Miller/Henderson/Miller/Herman were ON. Phone Post

Well miller got clobbered, but those leglocks were slick nonetheless Phone Post