Lauzon: 'I had this intense hatred for Tim Sylvia'

cheesesteak -
Stu Cazzo - 
cheesesteak - 
Brian J DSouza - 

Anyone remember when Joe threw his own brother Dan out of the gym a couple years ago? Did they make up?

How come this is always swept under the rug. I understand the love for Joe around here, but isn't kicking your own brother when he's down even more dickheadish?

I'm a big fan of Joe's fighting But everytime I think of how he threw his brother under the bus then pissed on his dead body, I wonder if Joe really is that nice guy that everyone thinks he is.

Nonsense.  Sometimes friends/family need tough love.

I remember the situation clearly.  Joe didn't have the time to waste on somebody who didn't want to be there...

and the kid just got picked up by Bellator....

WSOF Phone Post

Stu Cazzo - 
cheesesteak - 
Stu Cazzo - 
cheesesteak - 
Brian J DSouza - 

Anyone remember when Joe threw his own brother Dan out of the gym a couple years ago? Did they make up?

How come this is always swept under the rug. I understand the love for Joe around here, but isn't kicking your own brother when he's down even more dickheadish?

I'm a big fan of Joe's fighting But everytime I think of how he threw his brother under the bus then pissed on his dead body, I wonder if Joe really is that nice guy that everyone thinks he is.

I remember the situation clearly.  Joe didn't have the time to waste on somebody who didn't want to be there...

Maybe the disagreement built a fire in Dan and forced him to change his ways?  I don't know...do you?

They're brothers and they had a work related difference.  This isn't the first time this has happened in America and it won't be the last.  

I see what you mean man...It all seemed a little harsh from what I remember though...but then again I wasn't there, for all I know Dan could'v been thuggin it up and being an complete ignoramus.

kid chaos,

your right my bad..

Another reason for me to confirm why I never liked Tim Sylvia and another reason for me to appreciate Lauzon... Goodluck in your fight against Miller.

cheesesteak -
Stu Cazzo - 
cheesesteak - 
Stu Cazzo - 
cheesesteak - 
Brian J DSouza - 

Maybe the disagreement built a fire in Dan and forced him to change his ways?  I don't know...do you?

They're brothers and they had a work related difference.  This isn't the first time this has happened in America and it won't be the last.  

I see what you mean man...It all seemed a little harsh from what I remember though...but then again I wasn't there, for all I know Dan could'v been thuggin it up and being an complete ignoramus.

I recall Joe did not like the lack of work ethics out of Dan Phone Post

I blame tim sylvia being a dick on matt hughes

BrattMamley -

How can you not like Joe Lauzon? I like Jim Miller a lot but War Lauzon!

this! really like jim but war jlo Phone Post

Visited MFS gym back in 2006. Tim was very unpleasant fellow. Rude, arrogant and quite a jerk all around. Maybe he changed. I too get happy every time he gets his clock cleaned Phone Post

I've never read anything nice about the fella Phone Post

What a dick. Wasnt dan 18 at the time?? What kind of 30 year old goes out of their way to fuck with a kid like that? Phone Post

spliff -

I blame tim sylvia being a dick on matt hughes

'I have enough friends already.' Phone Post

LOL, I was at that live event and have to say that Randy's first knock down punch on Tim was the greatest moment I've ever experienced at a live UFC event. I'm sure many here would agree if they were there. We stood for 5 rounds.

Lest we forget, Tim was treated like the waterboy at MFS for many years. When he finally reached the top, maybe he felt entitled to act like a dick given the dick treatment he received from Matt Hughes and the others. That's no excuse for his behavior but it may be an explanation. Phone Post

You know what.   I was gonna say something but its not worth a banning!  

People who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

Tim's probably like "you mad bro?" Phone Post

JerodR - My wife was finishing up some ATC training in OKC when that fight took place. We all went to a local sports bar and watched it. When Randy landed that first big shot everyone in there came out of their seats and went nuts. The place didn't calm down one bit and actually counted down at the end of the final round when Randy won. There wasn't a single person pulling for Tim in that fight.

I don't know him, but personally I didn't care for his attitude at the time. I was not a big fan of his fights towards then end because he seemed like he was fighting not to lose rather than fighting to win. That was a long time ago though. He may be a different guy now that he has been humbled a bit...who knows?

Your wife is a controller? Where does she work?

Focker101 -
cheesesteak -
Stu Cazzo - 
cheesesteak - 
Stu Cazzo - 
cheesesteak - 
Brian J DSouza - 

I recall Joe did not like the lack of work ethics out of Dan Phone Post

Is it possible that they're training together again?

And if Dan had an attitude that was hurting the team, he had to be let go, even from a brother. One person can bring everyone down. Phone Post

chaplinshouse - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Tim posts here occasionally, Tim you got anything to say? An apology maybe?

he only posts when he wants something.  last time was when he was trying to get back in the ufc last summer and wanted fan support

Or maybe he only posts when he NEEDS to as the asshole douchbags come out of the wood work when he does?

I wouldnt post here if I was him.  To many haters.

Timmay mean-mugged me at UFC 57 because his girl was eyeballing me.

I'm still mad-6 years later

Right Hand JO Power -
BrattMamley -

By the way, does anyone like Tim Sylvia? Everyone just shits on him.

To be fair, he even shits on himself. Phone Post

Ahahah took me awhile to get the joke.

I would vote up if I could on the iPhone. Phone Post