Lauzon: 'I had this intense hatred for Tim Sylvia'

Everytime Sylvia loses an angel gets its wings

He is from Maine everything sounds strange from those folk Phone Post

not a tim fan at all, huge joe fan.. Kicking someone while there down especially someone who took a fight on 10 days notice and i think was 18?? im glad your not in the UFC anymore, the only time its fun watching you fight is when your getting beat up.

now you gotta make videos to try and say fans want to see u in the UFC, karmas a bitch.

Joe Lauzon - 
Right Hand JO Power - 
BrattMamley -

By the way, does anyone like Tim Sylvia? Everyone just shits on him.

To be fair, he even shits on himself. Phone Post

Amazing. Upvotes for you, sir. 

Thanks!

Honestly, this is definitely the first fight that ever forced me out of my seat (I also screamed), but I was not alone as the entire room did the same. An awesome moment, and its all the better now that I've heard this story Phone Post

Right Hand JO Power - 
Joe Lauzon - 
Right Hand JO Power - 
BrattMamley -

Thanks!

I voted you up for the original, and I want to vote you up for this too! Lol.

Joe Lauzon - 
Right Hand JO Power - 
BrattMamley -

THIS

Lauzon is one of my favorite fighters. Jumped out of my chair when you fought varner and guillard.. Phone Post

Right Hand JO Power - 
BrattMamley -

Bravo! VTFU!

Lol @ elite striker.

War Lauzon

I have been fortunate enough to have met and trained with lots of well known, high level guys. I met Timmay long ago at Mohegan Sun, early 2000's, I think and he was a giant douche. Had an attitude bigger than that jack-o-lantern sitting on his shoulders. He was actually sitting in the stands and acting totally bothered when people were asking for pictures - at least fake it.

The only other guy who was as much of a dick as Timmay was Cub Swanson. He and Michael Johnson were in a late night food spot after GSP/Kos back in 2010. I was with some younger teammates and they were kind of whispering to themselves working up the courage to say something or ask for a picture. He was a total dick, told them HE was Michael johnson and grilled these kids like some douche in a club that just got his shoulder bumped. He then giggled and mocked the kids that were probably about to be his fans for life.

Honestly, the only two name guys I can recall that I've seen be dickheads.

cheesesteak - 
Brian J DSouza - 

Anyone remember when Joe threw his own brother Dan out of the gym a couple years ago? Did they make up?

How come this is always swept under the rug. I understand the love for Joe around here, but isn't kicking your own brother when he's down even more dickheadish?

I'm a big fan of Joe's fighting But everytime I think of how he threw his brother under the bus then pissed on his dead body, I wonder if Joe really is that nice guy that everyone thinks he is.

Nonsense.  Sometimes friends/family need tough love.

I remember the situation clearly.  Joe didn't have the time to waste on somebody who didn't want to be there...

Wow. There's actually a more hated fighter than Guillard or Rashad on the UG.

serious issues - 

I sat next to Tim Sylvia when Randy beat Randleman. He was a loud mouth jackass the entire event. Phone Post

There is no humanly possible way this is a lie.  This guy has had 7 posts in a fucking decade.  Apparenlty he likes to drop small knowledge bombs from time to time.

That was my first live ufc and probably my favorite fight of all time! The moment that randy dropped him the place went nuts, I've never felt anything so intense as the energy from that crowd! It was amazing! I have a great pic of Randy leaning up against the cage smiling at Rogan! Phone Post

In Phone Post

Bentleysuper8 - Tim never insulted my brother but I don't like him either.

Ahhhh, I can see why you have so many vote ups! LOL That's fucking funny stuff! If I was on a computer, I would've voted you up for this one LOL Phone Post

Stu Cazzo - 
cheesesteak - 
Brian J DSouza - 

Anyone remember when Joe threw his own brother Dan out of the gym a couple years ago? Did they make up?

How come this is always swept under the rug. I understand the love for Joe around here, but isn't kicking your own brother when he's down even more dickheadish?

I'm a big fan of Joe's fighting But everytime I think of how he threw his brother under the bus then pissed on his dead body, I wonder if Joe really is that nice guy that everyone thinks he is.

I remember the situation clearly.  Joe didn't have the time to waste on somebody who didn't want to be there...

and the kid just got picked up by Bellator....

JerseyShoreTapTeam - Wow. There's actually a more hated fighter than Guillard or Rashad on the UG.

what are you talking about guillard gets little hate, and I dont think ive seen rashad get any hate at all lately.

cheesesteak - 
Stu Cazzo - 
cheesesteak - 
Brian J DSouza - 

and the kid just got picked up by Bellator....

Maybe the disagreement built a fire in Dan and forced him to change his ways?  I don't know...do you?

They're brothers and they had a work related difference.  This isn't the first time this has happened in America and it won't be the last.